Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Once the bees go, we're next.

Attached Files:

2. Was watching videos literally yesterday about the disappearance of all the bees. Crazy shit man

3. Veg! Just 2x Bluebell Wreck, 1x Ice Road, 1x White Grapefruit

Attached Files:

4. Whats some good plants to attract beneficial pollinators?

5. Holy smokes. Stupid excited to see that jungle. Could almost feel the fan breeze and smell the dirt. Miss u bro. Miss that garden. And the sunshine. Rant over.
    Hope u have had a wonderful Friday my brother

6. Thanks for sharing Anatman! Been a little busy around here, going to update tonight.

7. I could not open the pdf :(

Attached Files:

9. Veg and extra soil I just added compost too.

Attached Files:

10. #2792 Prepper420, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Flower, 5x Mamba OG on the all white LED side. Purple Mountain Majesty and Plush Berry. Ziggie's Meds & Chemdawg (not pictured)

Attached Files:

11. Goals lol

They're looking perfect as always Prepper!

12. I agree with NA prep! Things are looking very very nice in here! Keep up the amazing work

:wave:

13. Beautiful looking girls prepper. So green and full.

14. Thanks a lot guys! Pretty happy with everything right now. Loaded that soil pictured above into a 7 gal pot with a sprinkle of Gacial Rock Dust, Neem Cake, Crustacean meal, 1 cup of Malted Barley Grain, and covered with clover seeds. Going to let this pot cycle for 2-3 weeks before dropping a seed into it.

15. These are the ingredients and instructions
    Ingredients
    1. Milk - 1 cup or 240 mL - I used almond/coconut milk and cacao powder for chocolate flavoring, just make sure that if your milk is sweetened, you use less sugar
    2. Sugar - 2 tbsp or 30mL - use less if you are using a sweetened milk substitute
    3. Vanilla - 1/2 tsp or 2mL
    4. Ice - 2 cups or 475 mL
    5. Rock Salt - 1/4 cup or 60 mL - this ingredient can also be referred to as ice cream salt
    6. A 1-Qt (.94 L) Ziploc bag
    7. A 1-Gal (3.78 L) Ziploc bag
    Step 1
    Pour milk, sugar, and vanilla into quart-sized (.94 L) Ziploc bag; shake.
    Step 2
    Pour ice and rock salt in gallon-sized (3.78 L) Ziploc back; shake.
    Step 3
    Put small Ziploc into larger Ziploc. Slosh the bag back and fourth across your countertop until the ice cream becomes nice and thick.
    Step 4
    This is Ziploc ice cream; grab a spoon and just eat it right out of the bag! ;) it's like soft serve ice cream, great with brownies!

16. I'm thinking coconut milk... That sound amazing!!

17. Collecting EWC

Attached Files:

18. I'm probably gonna be asking you questions about worm farming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.