Freedom 35

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Prepper420, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This morning I watered with Kelp meal, Ful-power, aloe Vera. Bubbled the kelp and ful-power overnight, added aloe and watered. Lots of rooting hormones in kelp and aloe. Going to be great for promoting healthy roots in all the seedlings and young plants I have going right now.

Saponins trigger the plant's Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR) as well as the Hormonal Acquired Resistance (HAR) - auto-immune compounds created by plants for defense against a number of pathogens. (CC) What shocked me the first few times I used Aloe vera or rooting cuttings was the sheer amount of root sites and then the rate which they pushed out from the stalk.(CC)
    The only warning that I want to give you on doing your own thing is that Aloe vera contains high levels of Benzoic acid which begins to ferment in less than 20 minutes once it's exposed to air. Commercial Aloe vera juice is treated with salt which converts this acid to Sodium Benzoate which most of consume at each and every meal - unfortunately. The organic, non-preservative versions of Aloe vera will use one or a combination of the following: Citric or Ascorbic acid so if you know anything about arresting fermenting with these acids then you could make a quantity and keep it in the refrigerator. If not then only extract what you need at that moment. For folks who live in areas that have a large Hispanic community, Aloe vera fillets are available often in the supermarkets and speciality stores and they even have a UPC sticker on them. Fresh is best. Freeze dried powder is next. Spray dried powder is next. Anything sold as a liquid and particularly at the retail level then you need to read the labels closely.(CC) The same compounds in Aloe vera that facilitated the rooting without degrading the leaves (typical complaint on garden boards) will do the same thing when you plant the rooted plugs in your soil(CC). Sodium Benzoate you do not want.(CC)
    Two compounds that are important(CC):
    • Saponins
    • Salicylic acid (salyclic acid is a rooting compound. Same as willow shoots)
    Mixing instructions:

* Fresh fillets (best method) - 2 tablespoons to 1 gallon of water (CC)
    * 50XX Powder - 1 gram mixed with 49 grams water = 50 grams aloe vera juice
    * 100XX Powder- 1 gram mixed with 99 grams water = 100 grams aloe vera juice
    * 200XX Powder - 1 gram mixed with 199 grams water = 200 grams pure aloe vera juice.
    0.25 grams with 1 gallon of water
    To equal 2 oz. per gallon when making 5 gallons of ‘tea' you would add 1.5 grams which is 2 teaspoons (.75 gram each)

Ten main chemical constituents:
    Amino Acids - Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.
    Anthraquinones
    Enzymes - Amylase, Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Oxidase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteolytiase, Creatine Phosphokinase and Carboxypeptidase.
    Minerals - Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, And Sodium
    Vitamins - Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 Lignins
    Monosaccharide
    Polysaccharides
    Salicylic Acid Saponins Sterols.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

2. hey bud i got a M2 400 its 13" square .in the 2x2 it stayed under 70f  now its 73-75f with 2  and it cranks out..then i got more room and just bought another one..now personally i grow 1 plant
    under each one atm.. now i have no space for my oscilating fan ..its filled  2x 5 x 8 ..lights are at 4 ft height now and trees are 6 inches from them but im going for the OBAT next round when my secret gear arrives..opps  :p
    OBAT=  one big ass tree lol

3. You have 3x Mars II 400w's in a 2'x5'x8' tent for one plant? You order a new light? How much do does 400w's weigh? I bet with 3 lights for one plant you have some nice nug! Post up a pic of this tree!

4. #2444 WÍŢċĦщЁЁḊ, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    2 lights the weigh about 15 pounds each..tanks..these are heavy duty casings..so next is 2 on 1 tree sorry for the confusion
    closet with passive under the over cut door and vented thru the wall into the A/C duct on the outside..wish i had fresh air intake [​IMG] and need a better picture taking device  
    heres a few

Attached Files:

5. #2445 notthesnickelfritz, Apr 20, 2015
    Happy four twenty world. Hope yA have the balls to call in sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Happy four twenty world. Hope yA have the balls to call in sick.

edit : balls / ability

6. Happy Holidays buddy!! 420!! I'm baked already! Going to make cannabis oil out of my trim today!

7. Exciting :) what type of oil ?

8. Attached Files:

9. #2452 Prepper420, Apr 20, 2015
    Using all the trim from all my plants harvested. Chronic Thunder, Black Mamba, and 2x Ice Road...going to be a epic! 56grams of trim!

Attached Files:

10. happy 420 prep!! hope that butter turn out good :D

11. found something strange..female flowers growing out of the center of a fan leaf..check it out

found something strange..female flowers growing out of the center of a fan leaf..check it out

Attached Files:

12. that's crazy sauce!

13. pos

posted it on a few threads..funny i was looking at that spot the other day..it's like bright red..then boom a flower

14. Trimming and jarring Power Kush today.

Attached Files:

15. Looking great bro!!

16. Also got my seeds in the mail today from the Vault! Power Plant by Dutch Passion

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.