°Perpetual Closet Grow Second Third Grows°

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mike6asher, Jul 13, 2014.

1. As far as doing it all on your own and registering patients for your own service, not so sure. But I can tell you that I'm in a state where its medically legal and almost every collective has a need for more usable flower. All you have to do is ask.

2. Once they're completely done stretching you should trim all the fan leaves and buds off the bottom half of the plants, so they can focus their energy on the top colas that get the most light. It should help ventilate better and you'd probably get a better yield that way since you're only running the light at 75% and a lot of lower buds are blocked by fan leaves.

3. On the caregiver subject...

You would basically have to carry a copy of the patients' rec on you (or all patient files in a pdf file on a laptop I'm assuming would be okay too but cops are cops...) and have the patient go to their doctor and have them list you as the primary caregiver. Then, not only do you have to be the only person who is that patient's caregiver, you would have to prove that you don't just supply them with cannabis. They make it sound like you need to be very knowledgeable on the different illnesses you would be aiding. The strangest part of this is you can walk into a collective and donate for flowers all day in California with a few signatures and a check to see your recommendation and id is valid. There's no talking about your illness or recommendations on how to better live with your illness. Most places now operate under the title "collective". That just means you and some buddies can grow more to supply the community and you have to write up some member agreement, based on what you or an attorney thinks will hold up best in court. This is very similar to Uruguay (1 man can grow 6 plants, 5 men can grow 99).

4. OP doesn't live in CA he lives in MI, I remember he said in his other thread, so the laws are most likely going to be different. Good looking out though. But CA's system is a lot different than most other states that have mmj from what i've seen and heard.
    Mike check your states mmj on norml.org. They have a lot of useful information there.

5. #28 skinny ninja, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I was curious so I looked up the laws myself and found this info. Underlined the important parts.
    http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_63303_51869---,00.html
    <div> 

</div></div></div>

6. Nice. They get pretty particular telling you to keep your grow spot locked. Now I'm curious how collectives work there (do you have collectives in michigan?)

7. yep I already did that exactly and I plan on doing it soon again like tomorrow

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1318541-Perpetual-Closet-Grow-{Second-&-Third-Grows}

8. Attached Files:

9. mike quik Q .. When u cure how are u doin it i kno you have the homemade box but where do you put tht? Do you keep a fan on it or ...? Im in the attic i have a dark place for it but its gonna be really hot and humid ... I gotta find a good spot

"The More We Know The More We Grow" -PuffinPiff90z
    " I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, in good faith I long not to live."

10. skinny gave me a link to a longer drying and curing process s that' he's trying and I'm probably as well next harvest but I kept it by my air vent in my room, open side against the wall so lil light gets in

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1318541-Perpetual-Closet-Grow-{Second-&-Third-Grows}
    Well 1 pic

Attached Files:

11. You going organic mike?

12. I guess staying away from any chemical nutrients. I didn't know you were organic last run. No wonder your Forrest looks so good