°Perpetual Closet Grow Second Third Grows°

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mike6asher, Jul 13, 2014.

1. strains: Blackjack, Sour Diesle, Acapulco Gold
    Grow: Soil, perpetual
    Soil: 3/5 fox farm ocean forest, 1/5 per light, 1/5 earthworm castings

Well my first grow quickly turned into what you see now, I have three sour d's, and three Acapulco golds flowering at a lil over three weeks, and the five pretty damn expensive black jack seeds were just put into the soil

Sat in a cool dark place overnight and all tap roots were out a pinch
    So there ready to bust out there shells and blossom!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1287076-First-Grow-eva!-Help-is-welcomed:)

Attached Files:

2. Back at it mike!!!! I'm subbed!

3. #4 DankNaturally, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    is your sour diesel fRom seed? if so what breeder?

4. Subbed!!

"The More We Know The More We Grow" -PuffinPiff90z
    " I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, in good faith I long not to live."

5. Subbed... Very interested in how the Acapulco finishes.

6. [SUB]looking good mike back at it again!!!!!![/SUB]

7. not to late to run a DWC.  LOL

good to see you kicking so much ass.

8. Thanks! and don't worry! you'll see a Dwc journal by me sometime in the future
    Hopefully once I get my own place and get my bills checked off first, I've really been thinking about seeing what it takes to grow legally for patients, caregiver right? I'm sure there's plenty of requirements

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1318541-Perpetual-Closet-Grow-{Second-&-Third-Grows}

9. Looking good so far mike! I'm finally taking the plunge to photo plants. Just germinated two strawberry blue by world of seeds. I've got a couple months left of autos so I figure to veg them till then. But I think I'm all auto'd out. Too small of a yield for my taste. But good to learn from. You've come so long you should really give that caregiver thing a shot. Just make sure your safe about it. This plant is in high demand. And it seems like people hate to see people succeed. Not a discouragement but more of a safety tip for when you do it. Your obviously not a rookie no more. You would really rock it. And probably do VERY well with it too! Anyhow... Keep up the awesome work man! I'm proud. Since I've been here from the start!

10. I chopped a sour d that went into flowering early to make space for the others, it's not the best looking plant because it stretched like he'll and supercropped about every branch and tried Bunch of new stuff with it

The outside plant is an Acapulco gold I gave to a good friend to save space

And then my sativas that are dealing with a constant 84-88 temp:/ but they are looking good overall...I use to like summer

Also germed a freebie from nirvana since one bj dident pull through, hope for a nice mystery female

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1318541-Perpetual-Closet-Grow-{Second-&-Third-Grows}

Attached Files:

11. Attached Files:

12. Dude that shit looks like a jungle now i'm impressed!
    You're going to have a massive yield on this grow if you run your HPS at full strength all the way thru. And I'd give the freebie some more time. Seeds can take 3-4 days to sprout sometimes.

13. amazing !!! So happy for ya mike!! I wish i could accomidate an HPS

"The More We Know The More We Grow" -PuffinPiff90z
    " I do none harm, I say none harm, I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, in good faith I long not to live."

14. it is a jungle! Hopefully there done with the growth spurt because there all pretty close to the cooltube, I have lil fans blowing across the top, trying to take away some heat and there growing fine so I'm gonna keep on keeping on, I wish I could be running it 100% everyday but half the time it's at 75% or else, 90 is the constant):

15. Attached Files: