*1St*grow 4 Strains + Bag Feed Ro Soil And Dwc Bucket Closet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Liberty_Minded, Jul 13, 2014.

1. what's up GC. This is my first official grow although I've been gardening (veggies etc) for quite some time. After my initial struggle with 2 bag seeds I got bored and started, I ended up ordering from Herbies (7 days and good to go) and piecing together a system with what little I could afford. Light is a 400w electronic ballast w/ MH and HPS bulbs. I got it off of Amazon for $98 shipped!

My setup is basically half of a closet. 2 x 3 x 6. The other half is where my A/C is, exhaust and power are kept. My walls are just cheap car windshield covers from wally world as well as my DWC setup. Bucket w lid $4 air pump $12 airstones $3 done. I did get lucky with the nutes and a got a killer line up. More about that below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strains = 1x Dinafem OG FEM (DWC) 1x Dinafem Blue Cheese FEM (Roots Organic soil) 1x Royal Queen Critical FEM (Roots Organic soil) 1x Hawaiian Skunk Haze REG (Roots Organic soil) 2x bag seed mids (Roots Organic soil)

Thanks Herbies for the speedy delivery and STEALTHY shipping. Got my letter on the 7th actual day after ordering and packaging was high quality and their "stealth" shipping was pretty cool. A+ service. 

Got 7 seeds, popped 5, sprouted 4. I'm satisfied. Here is a pic journal of them...

OG day 1
    [​IMG]
    day2
    [​IMG]
    day5
    [​IMG]
    day6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    day 7 (today)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue Cheese day1
    [​IMG]
    day 6
    [​IMG]
    day 7
    [​IMG]

Critical day 3
    [​IMG]
    day 7
    [​IMG]

HSH Day 3
    [​IMG]
    day 6
    [​IMG]
    day 7
    [​IMG]

2. Then there are the bag seeds. It's an absolute miracle that these survived what they've endured but after finally getting a "tent" together, a REAL nute program and proper lighting, they are finally growing and we have already topped them as you can see in these pics...

[​IMG]
    2 days after topping
    [​IMG]
    now
    [​IMG]

Bag seed 2 The big one... *note the nute burn is what stunted it at first and is over a month old. spots on new leaf is spillage

[​IMG]
    2 days after topping
    [​IMG]
    3 days (now) watered/fed this morning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

temp/humidity *I can get it as low as 45 with vent on high
    [​IMG]

My nute line up... I got lucky and got half of these for free...
    [​IMG]

Any advice?? How's it looking? Am I on pace or growing too slow? (other than the 2 bag seed)

If you've made it this far, thanks! 

3. Looking good today... they all are perking up after being transplanted into the roots organic soil. LOTS of new growth....pics tonight

Anyone?

4. Okay well shits getting serious. Here's a picture update.

Blue Cheese (Dinafem) was topped yesterday, and fuck! I really missed! I cut off a fan leaf by accident. Doesn't seem to be slowing em down at all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the bag seed. Still hoping for a female but it loves being topped! Topped it on 7 different branches, 3 diff times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Royal Queen's Critial. Looking like a strawberry plant more than MMJ. I have not topped yet because it is laying on the ground and sending off side chutes everywhere it can. This is the beginning of week 3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Hawaiian Skunk Haze. Just stopped yesterday and not wasting anytime growing new nodes...3 weeks old also
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the setup with everyone.
    [​IMG]

Any advice? As far as I can tell I am definitely "dialed in."

5. Lookin good, keep it up. And you might want to list the nutes just incase you have ones that people have experience with. Hard to see in the picture. Or just put a picture showing labels :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks! The nuts are RO foundation and grow, buddha grow & bloom, soul synthetics grow, bloom and nitrogen sup, organic kelp extract, great white shark and earth juice catalyst.

i am using roots organic soil with a little extra perlite and just topped it off with a lil FFOF cuz that was all that I had.