Caves....bro...caves...

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by spliffhitter77, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Ahhhh.... Lets take a trip down memory lane. About 15 years ago I lived in a small little meth riddled
    Town called Coos Bay. Me and my broseph " roommate"
    We're smoking some humbolt joints and exploring caves... High as fuck Son!

At the peak of this adventure... Lolz... My crazy friend scarface mike was worming his way through a small hole that went into a large cave. Which was cool but we were like right on the ocean so big ass waves would fill the cave every 15 seconds! And I mean straight drown a nig waves. I was very stoned so I just went with the "plan"
    We barely make it out and we are now almost trapped on a very steep section of rock. Like you can cling to it and shimmy 50 feet to your right or fall in the fucking ferocious Pacific Ocean. Known to have great white sharks in this cove... With verified attacks on surfers!
    Anyways my niggas.. Us niggas for outta there and one more super long cave military bunker where they had huge nukes hidden. Crazy as spot to be Baked... Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. That's so rad man. I love that shit.

Live life to the fullest.

3. Wish you took pictures mang.

4. Gotta love caves. I definitely remember exploring a huge cave for my environmental awareness class after a few brews. Also, nobody does cave parties like southern Minnesconsin!

5. Spelunking is a lot of fun, dangerous, but cool.

6. I really enjoy spelunking its a great hobby. I have been in every cave I know of in my area. I love the small passages that lead to large chambers it a head rush when you spend 15min squeezing yourself into little spaces then come upon a large chamber filled with stalagmites and stalactites.

There was a commercial cave called that closed years ago me and a few friends went camping(broke in I know bad} we were in that cave for 3 days. We explored every nook and cranny and I hate to admit I stole the head from the caveman statue that had already fallen over from the rotten wood it was mounted to. 

Any one know of some caves within 50 miles of Washington DC. With the exception of that cave they call the white house.?

7. Caves are cool but damn they have some creepy ass bugs up in there. Went in one and was bullied by big ass spiders.

8. I went spelunking on the coast of Vancouver island (Tofino). It was rad, the rocks looked super smooth and cool.

Watch the movie "the decent"

Omega369

9. #9 EndlessVoid, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    Man, this reminds me of a cave that I used to blaze up in almost daily for 3 years. It wasn't near an ocean like yours, but it overlooked an old drive-in movie theater. The Cave was way out in the woods on top of a mountain. You could even see most of the town up there. At night the lights were awesome. At the time I moved there(1994) the drive-in was still showing movies. I used to sit up on the cliff outside the cave and watch free movies all summer long high. Watching Friday the 13th Jason Goes to Hell on the big screen when it came out was the shit. Good memories. Good times.  :bongin:

I lived in Colwood (Victoria). Never new there were caves up there. Used to go surfing and shit up in Tofino. I will have to go check out these caves sometime.

11. Only things I've found spelunking in rocks is black widows...

It's all just one big conspiracy

12. #12 a chinese elf, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I think luray caverns in VA might be within 50 miles of DC, its a badass cave to go and check out

Sent from my Z992 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Luray

Attached Files:

14. #14 a chinese elf, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Another

Attached Files:

15. i could visualize that shit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

16. Yeah, sometimes I get stoned and think of those times. Cool I got to watch all kinds of movies for free. Most the time I watched them without sound. But I used to bring along my walkman and tune to the AM station that broadcasted it, too. Wish I had pics of The Cave and the whole area back then but I don't. The drive-in closed in 1996. The screen still stands out in a forgotten field. The Cave hasn't change much but there is a lot of spray paint outside of it now.