Two Major Palestinian West Bank Cities Hit By Rockets Fired From Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we should back off. This guy is tied to his bias view. Not possible to reason with him. Pessimistic

2. #42 Danksterdam, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Who began it is questionable but that does not change the fact land was stolen.

And pick what i dont understand?

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

3. The population living in the British Mandate of Palestine refused to accept living alongside Jews after the British left the region.

They lost that revolt..

I'm just going to say, from their point of view it's like you coming into my house and drawing a line in the middle saying you own this half now, but I still get to keep half so I'm lucky.

I understand it's more complicated than this, but that's how the Arabs felt when the deal was initially proposed.

5. #45 Tom79, Jul 16, 2014
    Israel is targeting anyone from hamas yes.

Your claim that israel is massacring millions of palestinian is pure palestinian bullshit.
    Hamas are the ones thy fire missiles into residential areas, aiming and targeting civilians, you speak of Israel? Pathetic.

It looks like the only support hamas gets is in this forum, very sad.

At least the world is quiet, everyone knows who is Hamas. The Egyptian don't want any business with them.. Same with Hizbollah. They are fucking pussies that can target civilians and nothing more.

6. #46 Tom79, Jul 16, 2014
    You don't understand that that will say anything in favor of hamas.. Terrorists for terrorists. Don't take them seriously. They are nothin but a small screw in a large system.

The rest of the world doesn't want to hear about Hamas, so you listen to them? lol, leave it man.. Its pointless with them.

Turn on the news and watch how Hamas fails again and again trying to harm israelis.

7. just saying, if Israel wanted to minimize collateral then they wouldn't even be using air strikes.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well, they ain't gonna go building to building dismantling each launch site just because Hamas chooses to place them there LOL.

9. None of this is easy or simple. No result is guaranteed. But in fighting Hamas today, Israel finds itself in a better position than it has faced in past fights with Hamas.

For the first time, israel face an enemy with a limited shelf life. Without supply lines from Egypt, Hamas cannot fight forever. Its allies at the UN can feed its forces and protect Hamas from an insurrection from a starving population. But the UN cannot rearm Hamas. It cannot reopen the smuggling tunnels from Egypt to enable materiel, money and trainers to enter Gaza.

10. The definition of house does not apply to unclaimed land.

11. So civilian casualties are an acceptable price for convenience in the eyes of the lazy idf.

Got it. Take a lesson from murica in lazyness. After all we pay for those air strikes anyway

12. define claim.

I'm pretty sure real people were really living there

13. #53 Alaric, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014

Yep, sometimes your own troops get hit by your own bombs too.  :eek:

You should probably try learning about war because clearly you have never taken the time to even begin. 

14. clearly.

I'm sure if I knew as much about war as you, then I'd know its impossible to kill someone without bombs

15. #55 Alaric, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014

So your solution is to send troops into areas where they have an 80 to 99% probability of being ambushed? I think I would probably just go in with troops and tanks and clear every building. And like the US does, destroy buildings where enemy is encountered and cannot be cleared, or it is simply requiring too many casualties, with tanks. 

Look up on google, Hell House, marines, falluhjah

16. Your being absurd.

All I said was there are many alternate meathods to killing civilians. And there are.

what that is how you conduct urban warfare with concern for civilian deaths, how is it absurd?

18. #58 SmokinP, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    It's absurd because rather than waging war and brute force Israel should be trying to find a solution.

Hamas have outlined their very reasonable demands but Israel has chosen to ignore this and instead invaded Gaza...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

They do not need to accept unreasonable terms, they are more powerful. They have every right to be there whether your opinion is that they do or not, no one has the right to kill and remove someone else. The only right you have is to give into progress and live amongst them if you wish, or leave. We cannot deny progress, forget history, and kill each other in the process. It only benefits everyone to say fighting is not the way, we need to make peace and move away from bringing the world to the brink of nuclear war. But that is not the world we live in, the world we live in the riddled with terrorism. Groups like Hamas will continue to resist change and progress, and stifle all of humanity in the process. Not caring that their ideas and continued fighting bring the world to the brink of nuclear detonation. What is sad is that it is their doing, the powers fighting them have nuclear weapons and refuse to use them. They are making the world a worse place to live in whether you see reality or not. I would not give into their demands either, those who kill others for their ideology deserve death. You live by the gun, you die by the gun.

20. Do you believe that the Palestinian people who have lived for 100's of generations on their lands have a right to be there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.