Two Major Palestinian West Bank Cities Hit By Rockets Fired From Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait I thought those rockets were a massive daily threat to Israel?
    It's constantly brought up.
    And that's why Israel is attacking the Palestinian populace.

But apparently now ttheir rockets are just "shitty".
    So the IDF is beating up the poor kid then pretending to be some real tough fucker.
    Cute.

Or is this just another pointless jab at your enemy to make yourself feel superior?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Can I kick you in the groin repeatedly just because you're wearing a cup protector?

3. So nothing.
    Other than an unrealistic self serving analogy.

How surprising

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't understand, are you trying to somehow justify rockets raining down on both Israeli Jews and Arabs in Israel?

What do you have to say about Hamas launching rockets at Jerusalem? Their supposed "holy city"?

5. Isreali forcably moved them out of Jerusalem. The Isreali's are a bunch of Pricks who get too much support, for practically massacreing millions of people.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Yep j ya got me figured out.

You're once again the smartest coolest most never wrong blade in the entire city.

Congrats bro

7. #27 J-DILLA, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    You mean Israel captured Jerusalem from the Kingdom of Jordan( it was never Palestinian land) after the 6 day war fought between several Arab states against Israel?

And btw, approximately 15,000 have died from wars resulting with Israel since 1948. The current death toll from the Syrian war is over 170,000 in just three years!

8. am i straight thuggin and in yo crib or something? or is this just a casual encounter? 

• Like Like x 5
  9. Justba figure of speech for those who claim Hamas rockets are made of cotton candy and gummy bears and therefore cause no harm or death.

10. #30 Lenny., Jul 16, 2014
    well im sayin, are you kickin me in the dick because im in your house and wont leave? or did you just find me on the street and was like, hey fuck this nigga im kickin his dick

• Like Like x 3
  11. Well who says I'm in your house to begin with?

Now, do you think its a good idea to keep kicking a 350 pound body builder in the groin and expect him not to kick your ass?

12. #32 Lenny., Jul 16, 2014
    i think its a great idea actually. 

honestly i have no dog in this fight, just wanted you to work overtime

also i think i made my vodka/sprite too strong

13. Love hearing all the 'Facts' from a biased standpoint.

14. More like history actually.

Unless you want to prove to me there was a Palestinian nation prior to Israels independence.

15. It is a good idea to draw that big 350 pound bully out into the open and let the world see him for the bloodthirsty bigoted thug that he is.

The worlds eyes are once again on Israel and no amount of internet shills or hasbara is going to gloss over what is happening...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  16. I think you don't realize how inaccurate all the statistics are produced today. They're all different. Trying to use supposed 'Facts' that have supposedly been supported by some organization, every time you will get a bias standpoint. Islam, Jewish, Conservative, Liberal, Activist, Pacifist. Why don't we focus on current matters at hand. Instead of making up statistics.

17. #37 Danksterdam, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Weather Palestinians had a state or not is irrelevant, they were forcibly removed from there homes and if they refused to leave they were often slaughtered. They still owned the land the 1st Israelis stole from them evan if there wasn't an official state off Palestine.

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oh and Historically the state was supposed to be split. It was in British possession since the crusades. The British first agreed to give it to the Jewish as sympathy for the Holocaust, then the Islam's had already recovered the land, and wished to remain in their holy land. Britain first retracted the grant until the Isreali's found a loophole and invaded the state. They were going to amend. But the concern was Jerusalem the capitol. The Isreali's wanted a synagogue and Islam's a mosque. The conflict quickly began over control of Jerusalem. and then the Isreali's pushed to control the state essentially breaking the treaty. Britain voided their involvement. That's why the primary movement is in Britain/.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You kinda forgot to include the Ottoman Empire, who ruled that land for over 500 years.

But hey, who gives a shit about facts, right?

20. What stats were we talking about?
    Nope.

They began the civil war and lost.

Losers don't get to pick.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.