Two Major Palestinian West Bank Cities Hit By Rockets Fired From Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4542242,00.html

Now you can see that the Palestinian rockets don't discriminate between Arab or Jews.. Israelis, Palestinians, Druze or even visiting tourists... they are just fired randomly from Gaza and where they land is a complete roll of the dice. It's a double warcrime.. targeting civilians AND using civilians as meat shields.

2. #2 forty winks, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014

Tragic indeed.  But how is it that fancy Israeli guided missiles have managed to kill over 100 INNOCENT civilians?  Is it intentional or are Israeli soldiers plain stupid?

3. The civilian deaths are tragic no doubt.

However, Israel gains nothing from dead civilians. If they wanted to kill civilians there would be no civilians left in gaza.

Deaths will occur when you have militants storing and launching rockets within occupied apartment buildings, only to be later targeted in air strikes.

I'm actually surprised at the low number of civilian deaths so far, given there has been over 1000 airstrikes already in the past 5 days.

You're so fucking magnanimous concerning the death of over 100 innocent victims, and counting.

5. Considering more children have died in neighbouring countries due to war, I think you're misunderstanding my words.

Every innocent child man and woman that dies does nothing to help Israel.

One side, Israel, is doing all that it can (Iron Dome, bomb shelters, routine bombing drills for all people, from elementary school age onwards) to protect its people, and the other side, Hamas, doing all that it can to maximize civilian casualties for the sake of propaganda (which is working on you) by firing from neighborhoods, rooftops and homes. Hamas is encouraging citizens to stay inside the buildings its using to randomly launch rockets at Israel.

There is not a single bomb shelter in Gaza. Hamas digs up shit loads of tunnels to smuggle weapons into Gaza, but they couldn't dig up a single bomb shelter to protect the people who voted for them.

How can you prevent the deaths of innocents when their own government doesn't give a shit about them?

I think yer full of it.  Too many of your arrogant commando type comments prove, to me at least, that you don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians, whether they be men, woman or children. 

Even when you say "Every innocent child man and woman that dies does nothing to help Israel" just says to me that their deaths means absolutely nothing to you as a human being and is simply a strategic matter vis a vis Israeli interests.

It's the responsibilty of the Israeli Army to prevent civilian casualties, no matter the circumstances.  And they fail over and over again.  Unless the failure is intentional, of course.

7. Quite off topic as expected.

Israel is trying to minimise civilian deaths, a ratio of 1000 airstrikes to 120 dead is lower than any other modern conflict.

If Hamas think that byby making civilians standing on rooftops of buildings they will prevent the IDF from striking their targets, they will end up losing either way.

8. Its not confirmed as 100 civilians, theres many hamas members among them.

Yeah, well, then by your standards, Hamas must have a very modern army, given that only a couple of IDFers got some scratches from the Hamas barrage.

See how silly you sound?

10. why does this need it's own thread?

11. He is so over excited right now during "Palestinian Hunting Season" that he had to say it twice...

The young Israeli supporter breaks into a feverish frenzy during these regular displays of Israeli manhood...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Fixed.

13. Yea, let's deviate from the fact that Palestinians are firing missiles towards their OWN cities

Biblical priapism ...

15. #15 J-DILLA, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    Gaza rocket strikes power line in Strip, cutting off power to 70,000 Palestinians

Afternoon barrage targets center, north; Teen wounded by rocket in Ashkelon; hundreds of Gaza families flee home at IDF warning; Netanyahu: Israel's operation in Gaza may take time; IDF special forces raid long-range rocket launching site, four soldiers lightly wounded; airstrike on home of Gaza's police chief kills 21.

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.604714

Well guys, they don't get any dumber than this.

How long until Gaza complains about the power outage and blame it on Israel?

16. What's your position on Palestinian rockets hitting large Arab cities like Bethlehem and Hebron and destroying Gazas main power sources?

They need better rockets?

18. #18 J-DILLA, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    Poor Hamas :(

Their rockets are so shitty they have no other option but to hit large Arab cities in the Wes Bank as well as their OWN enetgyy infrastructure.

19. These were innocent civilians to. It's so horrible that this is still going on. There doesn't seem to be an end to it. They can't forigve eachother. The things they have done have been so horrible to eachother.

20. #20 SmokinP, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.