Cannabis In The Bible

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by cheeple, Jul 13, 2014.

The Di Vinci code isnt a good place to get your history but I hear you,  i spend alot of time discussing the epistomology of different religions and atheism,  aside from the bible the only place we get a mention of jesus is from josephus both of which are a lifetime after Jesus lived,  and some say josephus was contracted by rome to create a universal religion which is why Catholic means universal, it was a combination of mithraism and this new "cult" that was on the uprise.

if jesus was a man and did live as part of history his teachings are remarkable, i translated some of his teachings from greek to english using exegesis and some of the things jesus taught were to be 

Amiable - friendly and agreeable in disposition 
    Cordial - social and congenial
    sincere - not feigned or affected and without hypocrisy
    peacemaker - one who brings peace by reconciliation

"i like your christ i just dont like your christians they are so unlike christ"...............................Ghandi

2. We know this. Yes. But the rise of Lutheranism, shows the resentment against the Modern Catholicism. His teaching's would've been in Hebrew. Unless you read the Dead sea script from the markup's on the rosetta stone which bases it in Greek. I think the statement that the church poses to the public. That Christ was a Messiah a miracle. I think that is far but true. He is an Idol of faith. Exactly what you said faith is the teaching that life will be good if you treat others well, do no wrongs, attempt to aid in anyway possible. Modern religeon is corrupt due to the idea of Deity's, that some mystical being controls their life and by doing it's will things will get better. Religeon has become a source of violence and resentment in history. When it is supposed to promote faith. The teaching of humankind's unity as a species. We lost this message throughout the millenia replaced by the stories in the bible. The Apostle Paul was the betrayer, He hated Jesus. So Pontius and Judas had an assemblance with Paul for the crucifixation. He was not reborn, he was a martyr. People believe he was reborn. It is not true. Religeon is a scandal. It does the opposite of what it was intended to do.

3. #23 cheeple, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014

I know Paul throws a monkey wrench in the whole bible doesnt he,  i always tripped out when he says he hung out with the pagans and did what they did in order to witness to them,  that wouldnt fly so well with todays neo-american evangelicals i dont even like to call them christians because they are nothing like the christians in africa, asia, and the middle east.  but i have two questions.............

Regarding paul was a betrayer, whats your justification for that belief and do you have any substantiation.
    and
    what do you mean "so paul and judas had an assemblance with paul for the crucification"

4. Look very closely at this painting.

[​IMG]

Dude give me a nibble..........

6. #26 LuxSpiritus, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Look next to the the person in the blue shirt old guy above the table. The left side.
    Paul was jealous of Jesus. Extremely, he was the seed of Envy. Jesus knew that those who worshipped him would become angered by his raised status. Paul was the seed of Envy.

count from the left
    so i can see which one is paul

8. He is the one with his hand on the girl's shoulder. Look behind his back directly behind it above the table.

ok either i smoked too much keif 23 minutes ago on exactly 4:20 cause i'm a 39 yo boy, 
    OR
    is that a demon face on the wall?

10. I've noticed a lot of things in this picture before. I recall noticing a serpent, just not it's location. If you look next to the old man. behind the black man,. The old man who is Paul is grasping a blade.

so it's the blade that you were indicating to,  i appreciate your opinion, my opinion differs, a knife at a dinner table could be used to cut bread it's not out of place in my opinion.  Interesting idea to entertain though,  I have a question, what gives leonardo di vinci's painting any levity?  do you believe LDV was privy to ancient knowledge? 

12. Anyone should know that a marvelous man such as Da Vinci would be of some knowledge of greater affairs. and the knife is not out of place, it is the threatening way in which he is holding it, to Mary Magdalene.

13. The Scrolls have also revealed that Jesus had affairs with Mary. At the time i imagine Da Vinci was boycotting the change in the church in his time. But maybe he was addressing some truth, displaying something that goes against their beings, without making them realize it.