Calling All Blunt Smokers...why All The Hate?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JayStreet, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I smokes blunts for like 7 years, usually multiple every day. I just recently stopped for a few months to build tolerance and am about to start again...

I read so much hate on blunts but I have also read studies that show:

Blunts are more efficient than bongs and pieces...

Also that since cannabis can actually be healthy for the lungs that blunts might not be as bad.

The biggest load of bullshit I think I have read, even on this forum, is that a blunt is equal to 10-20 cigarettes...on that logic, when I smoke 4 blunts, I smoked 40-80 cigs a day?

I don't smoke cigs, but I smoke blunts, and after 7 years I can still run 4 Miles a day and exercise.

So if a blunt is worth 10-20 cigs wouldn't we all be dead?

Obviously combusting anything is bad...But Are blunts really that bad?

2. You did not specify much about your rolling habits. If you don't lace your blunt with tobacco I don't really see how you can calculate it's equivalent in cigarettes. However if you roll gigantic rap star king size blunt with 80% tobacco 4 times a day, then yea it could be like smoking 10 regular tobacco cigarettes.

3. What are you talking about man. There are a bunch of us that enjoy sparking up a blunt once in a while.

4. I enjoy a blunt every so often it's just that I can make that same amount of weed last much longer with a glass piece.

5. Blunts are NOT efficient with weed at all. When you're not hitting the blunt, where do you think all that smoke on the blunt is burning off of? The weed. I'm sure blunts aren't that bad, because the only tobacco you're smoking is the paper unless you're lacing the weed with tobacco. I personally don't like blunts because of the tobacco. No hate on tobacco users, but it just makes me feel sick. I'm not a tobacco person

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #7 ChemiStoner, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    In my experience blunts are for white hip hop kids.

Get a pack of king sized rolling papers. He'll they even sell flavored ones.

It's just my opinion and probably many others that blunts are kind of a waste. The king sized rolling papers are just as long! And pack an amazing high! And they don't taste like complete poop and make you look like a black rapper from the early 90s!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Eh. I enjoy a blunt every now, along with my dad. He's a smoker, and generally hates blunts, but sometimes develops a craving for them. He prefers joints. Me? I prefer glass on the daily, but a blunt here and there is nice. I'm not a smoker, so I get the nicotine buzz that my dad doesn't get. I sometimes get sick to my stomach from the nicotine in blunts.
    Why you get higher from blunts? Nicotine.

8. Well me and my girlfriend prefer blunts over anything. I guess it's just preference but we don't waste it, we are constantly hitting it. I like rolling Dutch Masters because they burn like 20 mins or so, longer than any king sized joint I rolled. Throwing in my .02¢

9.  You just blew my mind. I prefer glass as well and I never knew why blunts always made me feel sick.  I can smoke a joint no problem, but blunts... literally turn my face green.  Its the nicotine.  Damn that nicotine.

10. I will only smoke a blunt rolled in a quality wrap. swishers, white owls, splitarillos whatever the fuck, they all suck, fucking scraps off the floor of the tobacco factory mashed into a sheet..... no thanks lol

Now pass me a backwoods blunt or the like, thats another story.

11. Blunts are for white hip-hop kids? Lol. Care to explain that theory? I've been smoking blunts since I started smoking when I was 11. Do people actually mix weed with tobacco? Bc that's pretty gay. Blunts are my favorite way to smoke. I hate how joint smoke gets in my eyes and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I was wondering the same thing. I've never heard of or seen anyone mix tobacco with their weed. Bleah!

13. I mix about 10-15% pipe tobacco with joints and bullets. ^ that blunt wrap is a tobacco leaf hence all tobacco contains nicotine. The benefit I notice with mixing tobacco is it tends to slow the burn making it last a bit longer and makes your dank go a bit further. I personally avoid adding extra tobacco when using a blunt wrap pure weed in that bitch. But to each his I own I just enjoy the smoking of herb in almost any form. Happy tokin blades