Calling All Blunt Smokers...why All The Hate?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JayStreet, Jul 12, 2014.

1. So how many blunts a day have some of you been smoking? And for how long?

Looking for serious blunt smokers here...not haters.

2. I always find UT hilarious how people are like
    Yeah bruh I smoke like blunts (or etc) every day. Sometimes like 7 a day. Blah blah blah

stop trying to look cool. Its not working out for ya.

But blunts are good for celebration
    Vaping is the best, tied with edibles

3. Blunts burn more non  smoked weed than pipes or bongs. Have you ever noticed what happens to a blunt in between hits? It's burning away your precious herb. Up in smoke as they say.

With blunts you are smoking tobbacco leaves (unless you use zig zags). Tobbacco has nicotine and it's GROSS. You are smoking paper along with zig zag rolled blunt. Bong and pipe has nothing but pure weed.

If you want to be a true connisuer of the herb, you will try and continue to practice various smoking methods. When my friends stop by for a sesh, I ask: bong, pipe or joint? They give me mad props for the offer. One friend brings over his vape and sometimes we use that.

4. My primary reason for smoking is the euphoric effect i get (high). The secondary reason why I smoke is for flavor. The flavor tends to relax me more and I enjoy the sesh a lot more. Nothing wrong with a half gram joint. But I have seem pics of 2 gram joints being smoked on this forum. Must be shitty weed or you are really rich. 2 grams of dank in a joint is just too much money for me. I cannot afford a $30 joint. I'll buy snoop lion's caviar for that price.

5. Lol
    2grams is rather excessive.  I don't roll gram blunts and they come out fine.

6. The only reason I hate blunts is because they destroyed my lungs.

it's more of a love/hate thing.  Vape and dab only for me now.

7. #27 JayStreet, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Obviously none of y'all are blunt smokers...did you read the title?
    Not lookin for haters.
    Lookin for seasoned blunt smokers!

Big question is why people say a blunt is equal to a pack of cigarettes..

That would mean I'm smoking 2-4 packs of cigs a day when I smoke 2-4 blunts a day...that sounds incorrect...I'd be dead...
    But I'm not, I just ran 7 Miles...I feel great and I've been puffing multiple blunts a day for 7+ years...

8. #28 BluntedUp, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    well as a seasoned blunt smoker i'm here to tell you that thats bullshit.  even though blunts are probably the most unhealthiest way to smoke, 1 cigarette alone is way worse than any preservative, flavoring additive, or anything else a blunt has.

i know dudes who smoke blunts and can run like hell.  

but yea that shit is 3rd grade D.A.R.E program bullshit.  

been smoking mainly blunts for 5 years straight.  no respiratory symptoms.  maybe it'll effect me when im 50 or 60 but fuck it I have plenty of time not to give a fuck til then. 

9. Blunts are officially on my ghetto smoking methods list. Only because it's usually ghetto people who smoke them. They are pretty gross. and to me almost completely useless, other than for smoke tricks. I won't even inhale, the tobacco kills it. I never like mixing 2 substances, i want to feel just one.

10. I disagree.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 LuxSpiritus, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Wait until your friend drops dead at 45
    I kind've followed up what i was saying in the comment above yours guy above me.

I am a seasoned blunt smoker.  Smoked them exclusively for years.  Just telling you why I hate them now.  :smoking: But to tell you the truth I dream of making love to a blunt again.

I think it really depends on what you are using to roll your blunt.  I'd imagine some are much worse than cigarettes while others are not nearly as bad.  I have smoked plain tobacco leaf rolled blunts to chem soaked backwoods to everything out of a corner store in Canada and USA  and many types of pre made flavored wraps from head shops.

It's hard to say which is worse when there is no information on what's in the blunt's as opposed to how cigs have some info towards additives.

I agree with everything you say here. But often I don't want to get that high, yet still want the chill toke that only a roll provides. So I cut my weed with tobacco. Then I can treat it like a cig while I'm playing League or somethin.

14. we all gotta go sometime. 

Lol maybe where you live but its universal in my city(NYC) from the spoiled italian guidos, to the gang members and everybody in between.

15. "And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind.
    Why should I be frightened of dying?
    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
    "If you can hear this whispering you are dying."
    "I never said I was frightened of dying."

16. with all the old ass cigarette smokers walking around, i think i'll be fine.

sure cigars aren't meant to be inhaled but no smoke is meant to be inhaled so its whatever.

17. People started hating blunts when Wiz Khalifa and Schoolboy Q quit smoking them.  

18. @[member="Lysergic Delights"]

Half true, IMO.

It takes atleast 1 gram to fill blunt. If green grahn was cheaper here people would roll blunts all the time, unless.... there was also bho (almost zero here).

19. Fuck blunts. If you offer me one, I'll smoke one with ya but I limit it at 1 and I never buy them for myself. I always feel shitty after smoking blunts, and tobacco in general is horrible for you. Everything in that Nightshade category of plants typically has some kind of human toxin in it. People don't like blunts because they are so unhealthy. They offer no benefits to weed smoking whatsoever other than the nicotine, but I don't want that. I'd rather just roll a big king-size joint if I want something like that. I'll even use flavor papors sometimes. I just don't smoke tobacco, and I really shouldn't accept blunts at all, but I suppose my desire to fit-in gets the better of me sometimes. I figure the 4 or 5 blunts I smoke a year (split between like 4+ people) probably won't cause lasting damage.