Calling All Blunt Smokers...why All The Hate?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JayStreet, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I smokes blunts for like 7 years, usually multiple every day. I just recently stopped for a few months to build tolerance and am about to start again...

I read so much hate on blunts but I have also read studies that show:

Blunts are more efficient than bongs and pieces...

Also that since cannabis can actually be healthy for the lungs that blunts might not be as bad.

The biggest load of bullshit I think I have read, even on this forum, is that a blunt is equal to 10-20 cigarettes...on that logic, when I smoke 4 blunts, I smoked 40-80 cigs a day?

I don't smoke cigs, but I smoke blunts, and after 7 years I can still run 4 Miles a day and exercise.

So if a blunt is worth 10-20 cigs wouldn't we all be dead?

Obviously combusting anything is bad...But Are blunts really that bad?

2. Blunts tend to get me way too fucking high lol.  But of someone wants to roll i dont mind.

3. I would like

Can you provide links to any of these 3 things? Also, #3 isn't a study, it's probably from a retarded forum post, like this one

4. Blunts are god awful for your lungs, just research up what the paper is made of! But hey I still smoke them all the time as well, but not daily anymore after it fucked up my lungs too much.

Hate sucks specially when it's about some bull shit like what your smoking out of cuz some people might not have a choice but to burn blunts daily like that, but yes when I smoke a blunt I get real toasty. Idgf how efficient they actually are tbh :p

5. If you put tobacco in your "joints", or roll your "joints" with papers that are super thick and have flavor on them...You probably smoke some shitty weed. "Joints" should be rolled with pure weed, using the thinnest, tasteless, paper possible in my opinion. 

My Blue Dream tastes like Fruity Pebblesâ„¢, It's the sweetest in the world, why would anyone think of using anything to change it's taste like tobacco or a blunt wrap? I don't get it I guess...I'm old and confused.

6. I smoke to get high.  don't care for the taste.  And i've smoked weed in a blunt that tasted just like fruity pebbles.  even over the taste of the blunt you could fully taste it.  

back to the point.  ain't nothin like sittin down for 20 to 30 minutes and toking up.  i find now that i'll clip the blunt or ill let it go out for 3-4 minutes after taking a few pulls.  find it a little bit more effective.  

seriously though people act like it's a crime to smoke "dank" in blunts.  weed snobs man Lol.

7. Theyre enjoyable on occasion.

4 blunts/day for 7 years seems excessive by my standards.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Snoop smokes 71 or something blunts a day and he seems pretty damn okay to me!

9. #10 LuxSpiritus, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Tobacco is wacco.
    Like i don't even want it in my system at all.
    I Can can roll pretty decent good joints so i don't need blunts a dollar for a wrap fuck i can get 50 papers for like 80 cents.
    "Blunts are more efficient than bongs and pieces...:
    I don't think you should looking at stonerstats.com cause everyone is high there.
    No that is wrong it constantly burns.
    read dude. Study it's basic knowledge man. High school chem class dude.

10. just get zig zag blunt wraps there is no tobacco, tada!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. The point of blunts is the tobacco. Tobacco and cigarrettes have never had an affect on me,. So why bother?

12. I love blunts and I don't think they are that bad. I enjoy them every now and then and I still have a six pack. So yeah...

13. Dude I love smoking blunts honestly. I only use pieces now that completely fuck you up which are pretty much just the grav and the waterfall. Other then that I stick to blunts and joints only. So every social occasion is pretty much straight blunt rolling. I love blunts they fuck you up so nice it's awesome. Joints are more personal for me though a long with pieces. 

14. Dude I hate blunts so much. Not only do I not ever roll them but I get mad even if someone is smoking me out and they roll a blunt. Not that I'm not grateful, but it's so dumb because we could make that 4 fat bong bowls at least and get so much more ripped. Imagine if you were to put all that blunt weed in gravity bongs. You'd pass out. And if you're about to yap at me about the "smoking experience" a lot of people don't like when their mouth goes numb from the shit in the blunt wrap. My little pocket vape gets me far more blitzed that a dumb old blunt ever will.

Fuck blunts

15. I'd ASSume a blunt is equal to like 2 cigarettes. I like blunts and joints, and prefer Jays only cause I find them easier to roll. But honestly, I want to stop smoking altogether and just eat edibles. My lungs talk shit about me, out of my own mouth. Bitches.

16. Blunts are just so much more fun to smoke. I don't like joints bc I don't like the smell of burnt weed. I'm from Baltimore and all people smoke here are blunts. There's nothing more fun than rolling a fat blunt and taking it to the dome with your bros.

17. I like rolling blunts. I hate papers go out way to easy and run way too much. Honey Dutch master sport or a Garcia Vega are my favorite. Burn way longer than any paper. I get how bongs and pipes are more "smoke efficient" but a blunt is way more convent.

18. no... blunts are not "more efficient" than glass pipes... and neither are joints.

Joints and Blunts stay burning, so they are depleting material while you're not inhaling anything, and it's just drifting away into the air.

With a pipe, you can burn the smallest possible amount, get a huge hit, and immediately suffocate the cherry as soon as you're done pulling, which stops it from burning and wasting excess. Bongs are not really efficient at all (IMO), but you can still burn only what you need, and stop the material from wasting.

Personally, i don't have a problem with blunts, but i can't roll them well enough myself, and i prefer the "clean" flavor/feel of just cannabis only, in a glass pipe. I smoke enough tobacco already, i don't need it mixed with my weed.

But yeah, someome pass me a blunt, i'll hit it and be thankful, some people like blunts and that's fine w/ me, there's no hate here. It's just not something i'll prepare for myself, because i don't prefer it. I also don't think blunts are "so terrible for you." But honestly, i've never bothered to investigate, because i figure any amount of tobacco is probably "bad." I just think that a blunt wrap probably isn't a big deal, compared to all the other crap we breathe all the time.

The reason we all don't just "die," is because the human body is always repairing and regenerating itself, and no matter what you do, it will keep trying until it can't. Once you can't repair and regenerate, that's when you die. It takes quite a while for tobacco to cause that... but we all know it can.

19. I used to smoke a shit load of blunts (5-10 per day at one point) and I can't remember why lol. They taste like shit, they are harsh. I could still roll em like a pro though.

I think I used to listen to too much ignorant rap lmao

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app