Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Awkward Situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sitheist, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I'm just about dry and have been looking around for some bud. I've asked some of my friends and they all direct me to the same guy.

The awkward thing is that I know this guy, I've smoked with him at parties and I actually made out with him once... However he's never told me that he sells, which makes sense cuz it's not really something that you advertise. I talk to him on occasion and I just feel a little awkward asking for some reason... Any advice? What do I say? 

2. "Yo, B...Know where I can find some Cheech to go with my Chong, ya catch me, dog?" :cool:

3. ^

Um. Sounds to me you like this guy. Just straight up ask him. Be like hey I know you sling, I need xyz *smile
    And bang

4. "Hey, you know where I can get some puff/smoke/dope/weed/green?" etc and see what he says 

5. Say........

"GIVE ME SOME WEED MOTHER FUCKER!"

6. Just begin a normal convo with him and slowly force it into a weed conversation and explain to him that youre almost dry. Or you could just straight up ask him if he sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Just ask him.  Don't feel awkward.  If he's dealing, it means he's trying to make money.  Plus the fact you made out with him means he may give you a lil extra

8. By all means, play the "Sex Card". NOT!

9. I agree, just ask.  Are you concerned that he might be put off if you smoke, even though he deals?  If that's the case, then the thing to do is get that out there up front.  I think just asking is the best way to go; no games and no hiding.  The worst he can say is 'no.'

10. just use the fact that you made out an excuse to get hooked up FAT!

11. Hey I never said "Play the sex card".  I said since there's already history there, he may be nice and give them more

12. Along the lines "lets go to my place, get high, and then have awesome sex" ill bet you my left goose egg he'll be there in 10 minutes.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Screw u. U have what i refer to as the hot chick hook up. No disrespect. But this guy obviously finds u attractive so he gonna hook u up. That what happened with my gfs. The hotter they where the more they got lol. Ur nervousness just cause u like him. compounded by ur age. Clossed mouths dont get fed. So nut up. Ask him if he know where u can get herb from. U both will know the answer

14. If everyone is giving you his name yall have more in common that just kissing.see where that hook up goes and ask him for some green and see where that leads..in my 20s a female it always led to something pretty damn interesting..

15. If you become his bf you get free weed.

16. just be like, 'hey, what's up. *XXX* told me you can help me get some ganga, can you do that?'

I'm amazed this was a thread worthy dilemma 

17. Walk up to him and start making out, then slowly reach behind him and grab his bag of weed, then bee-line for the door. 

18. I asked him and he's out :( Buuuut he said we should hang out sometime so that's cool :)

He was just a random guy that I made out with while under the influence, but I've seen him around a few times since then and he's actually pretty cool, so I guess I do like him a little... I'm bad at talking to guys I like too, I'm pretty sure I just seem super weird.

Got my weed from someone else though and am now pretty nicely baked so that's good too. :)