Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding A New Dealer Off The Street?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ls2014, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I had to have 2 dealers I was actually friends with but I lost both of there numbers.
    One of my other friends gave me one of his friends numbers but he cut me off today when I tried calling him (I think it was because the cops were on him).
    Now I am not in contact with anyone around my area that deals or even smokes weed, the people I know that do live too far away from me.
    I live near a town centre and sometimes when I go out at night I get random people try to sell me weed but I usually ignore them. Would it be safe to try to buy off them or ask around if anyone is dealing, or would I be putting myself at risk of being mugged or arrested? 

2. I think youd be okay buying from someone random, i mean your buying weed, not meth

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol did it many times in bigger cities. If you see their green give them your green. Don't follow them in a dark place, do it in public. Be a little smart about it and you will be fine. Or ask a friend to come with you then you should be good

Good luck blade 

4. Around here a lot of dealers are usually associated with a gang, anyone that tries to deal solo gets robbed by those guys, even my friends that deal were like that but since they were basically childhood friends I could trust them, I don't want to end up getting robbed by some random guys.
    Also would it be safe to walk around town asking people for a hookup without the police getting involved? 

5. i went into a head shop dropping hints and the store owner told me that cab drivers know where the bud is at.  

6. Can you not ask your friend who used to deal to point you in the right direction. But talk to him in person. No cops allowed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Either wait until you find someone that knows a guy (which will happen) or go find some shady pushers, just make sure the weed looks good, it will probably either be reggie or laced

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Walk around and find a black guy eating a chicken sandwich. He is probaly stoned off his ass munching like a motherfucker. So walk up to that guy and ask him if he know where the buds at. The boul will take you to his "mans" and get you whatever you need like a good man would