Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Taste Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by L, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I can't taste weed unless after I exhale the smoke I breathe out of my nose then I can taste it. It's so weird happens to none of my friends

2. that sucks man

probably a sinus issue

3. I'm kinda the same way. Usually if I'm using a lighter I just taste butane which sucks but with hempwick I can taste the background flavor. Hempwick helps a lot and tastes soooo much better

4. When I first started smoking I couldn't taste anything except "weed".  Now that I've been smoking a while and can notice hints of flavors in the background.

5. I agree with @[member="TheAnswer121"], it's likely you are congested. Try cleaning your sinuses out. Maybe flush them. I know in my state the pollen got to a few of my friends this year. Hopefully a nice cleanse will get your taste buds on track! Good luck

6. Sometimes, a really bad cold or sinus infection can damage your senses of smell and/or taste.

Have you been sick recently?

7. Not recently. But this has been happening for a while. I smoke cigarettes but not long enough to lose my sense of taste.

8. This. Esp a nice bag vape for flavor imo.

9. Sometimes it depends on what you are smoking out of. Vaporizers are the way to go if you wanna taste your bud. Maybe even try a new strain? 

10. Joint blunt bong bowl. Never used a vape. Sorry for the ignorance but how do they work

11. vaporizes the oil or dry herb at a very high temperature while still retaining the good chemicals in a very thin vapor