Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend Cant Get High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HazeyBud, Jul 12, 2014.

1. This happened to me also. Exactly what you are saying. The third or fourth time I smoked with him, he finally got high.

It could be because joints are so shitty. Was he exhaling clouds? Make sure he actually got smoke and it actually got into his lungs. Your eyes will get red from getting smoke in them and from coughing, so don't assume he was actually getting the THC into his body and that was why his eyes were red.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is this information your own opinion or do you have a source?

Nugasawrus

3. It is my own opinion

4. My first time i didn't get high, but it was only a tiny amount of weed and i was terrible at rolling joints, so i'm not surprised. My second time, i got TOO high, because it was some dank og kush and i had literally no tolerance. So yeah, your buddy is probably doing it wrong, or you have some ditch weed. there was a study done where they genetically engineered mice without the CB1 or CB2 receptors, which made the mice associate the ring of a bell with getting shocked for their entire life, but the chances of your friend just randomly developing this as a genetic defect are very very low, i've never heard of it happening before, and if it did, he would have crippling unfixable phobias and serious problems with his metabolism, blood pressure, etc. I suppose its possible he just has less of them, but as neurology has come to show, rather than growing new receptors and pathways as you grow older, the existing neurotransmitters are "pruned". I don't know if this is an especially likely scenario either.

5. Haha, he is a secret stoner and is fucking with you.. If you saw him smoke, and his eyes turned fucking red and glossy he is bullshitting and needs another hit