Overdosing On Weed And Tobacco

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xProbablyHigh, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I guess i didn't really OD on it, but im not sure how else to put it. So anyway, heres my story.

**BTW im crashing from amphetamine so sorry if it seems like i have bad writing skills, or if a sentence doesnt make sense.

It was about 11:30 on a Thursday night, and i decided to pack a bong. I pretty much put in 50/50 (tobacco and weed). So when i light it, since the tobacco was so dry, it pretty much turned into a huge cherry. I was breathing in as slow as i could in order to preserve the smoke, and by the time the bong was filled with smoke my whole pack was gone. All of it. I was astonished but realized it was just the dryness of the tobacco. So i decided to hyperventilate for 30 seconds before breathing in the smoke. When i took in the breath it was like being hit by a train. I dont smoke cigarettes often at all, so the amount of tobacco smoke was insane. I couldnt even move for a minute. I went and sat at my desk and i could tell that i was not feeling good. I started getting very lightheaded, i was taking short rapid breaths, and i couldnt move. I never could have imagined not being able to move, but i literally couldnt move. After about 10 minutes of a huge headache, dizziness, etc. i started dry heaving which lasted on and off until about 1 am. I felt fine the next morning.

So, do you guys think it was just all that tobacco at once?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Seems to be that you just got a really heavy nicotine high and the weed probably made the experience worse than what it would've been. The fact you don't smoke cigarettes often would contribute to the headaches and nauseous feelings you had.

My advise, stop mixing your shit bruh, just smoke tree by itself and respect it! Save the tobacco for after when the weed is gone.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

3. Probably the hyperventilating bit.

Lack of oxygen to the brain, silly really, but hey...Your brain. :cool:

4. If you don't smoke, and you burn tobacco mixed with weed from a bong after hyperventilating? Of course that nicotine is going to kick you in the ass. The weed probably amplified the nicotine rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5.  or, or....just dont smoke tobacco. 

6. Oooooohhhh the combo of strong weed and tobacco is terrible. I was dry so I rolled a .25 joint with the tobacco from a cig and keif. Bad idea. I couldn't even make it though half way.

I got really dizzy and lightheaded and vowed never to do it again. I have super low tolerance to tobacco, never smoked a cig other than that joint.

7. Inhaling tobacco deep within your lungs from a bong is a wonderful idea op. (Obvious sarcasm)

8. Lol, dude od'd on weed and tobacco, and is now coming down from meth.

Okayyyyy.

9. Where is Darwinism when you need it?

10. mole bowls at their finest!!!

11. He didnt say meth. He said amphetamine, I.e. Vyvanse, adderall, etc.

Truuu

12. Its cause you dont smoke cigs and you smoked a tobacco out of a bong. I dont smoke cigs and when I used to hit poppers I would nearly pass out sometimes because of the headrush.

especially in a fucking bong.....

14. Calling it OD is just stupid, bro....

Things that burn produce carbon monoxide. This includes tobacco. The reason you felt the way you did was most likely cuz of the carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide reduces oxygen uptake and hence you felt lightheaded.

15. You left the smoke in the chamber for 30 secs before inhaling it...... Wtf

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

16. I smoked spliffs and moles on the reg for a few months and if I half packed a snap with tobaccy and half nug id definitely yak hardcore within 10 min of that rip. Regardless that rush before it happened was INTENSE.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. no, you for whatever reason thought it would be smart to hyperventilate before inhaling a huge amount of smoke.

You starved your brain of oxygen then fed it carcinogens

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Just wow. Just wow.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. Friendly word of advice donot mention other drugs. Also, how old are you?

20. You're a dumbass for not realizing your mistake and putting misinformation out as your damned thread title!!!

How would "crashing from amphetamines" make you spell and construct sentences poorly?

You overdosed on TOBACCO ONLY because like a fool you packed a bong rip of tobacco??

You can overdose and die on tobacco. You also got really lighthearted by breathing a lot before clearing your dangerous hit.

If anything the weed kept you grounded and with low blood pressure for it

You need to use PIPE TOBACCO and even then not that much...it's for a wooden pipe that you cheef on for awhile with no carb.

You can also die from eating tobacco