Goldgrowers Blue Cheese 600W Dwc Scrog Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Yeah thanks mate I have read a lot about it and its something I would consider if it came to it, im ok at the minute with oxygen and sumatriptan injections. I saw a video thanks to another blade about a guy that grows his own to make tablets, he takes a few when he first feels it starting and it clears up for 5 months.
    I have just come off a remission period so its a bit inconsistent but when it gets in full swing I get them 3 times a day like clock work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #342 GoldGrower, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014

Haha this was two posts above man...

Thanks man, I've been really good, how have you been? 
    I grow autos in my veg tent so I do get a bit of variation. I am getting a little bored with this plant now though, this is my 4th run. I recently harvested a northern lights blue, and a somango. The NLB wasn't very impressive, but I have yet to try the somango. It looks nice though

I have not heard of cluster headaches before. I very rarely get headaches at all, I'm very lucky in that way. In what way does a cluster headache differ from a regular headache? 

• Like Like x 1
  4. A regular headache or even a migraine is like a tickle compared to a cluster headache, if you google worst pain known to medical science you will see cluster headaches comes up, women that suffer it say its worse than child birth.
    It only affects 0.1% of the population so its quite rare and the medical world dont really know what causes it, theres videos on youtube of people going through attacks which will give you an idea about how painful it is if youre curious.

5. Quick question gold I was thinking of buying some of that ionic grow and bloom. What size bottle do you think I'd need just to get through one grow with two 5 gal buckets? Saw on e bay that a gallon was $42 but assumed I could get by with the lesser size for now

6. 1 litre bottle would easily last a couple of grows. I bought a 5 litre jack of each several harvests back and still have plenty left. I used to buy it in 1 litre bottles but buying 5 litre jacks instead works out almost half the price

• Like Like x 2
  7. yea I may stray away from organic next grow and go fix farms instead of botanicare. Botanicare is newbie friendly and organic.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack
    Fox*

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

8. It's been 34 days of 12/12 so 5 weeks tomorrow and pistil production has slowed this last few days and calyxes are starting to swell up now. The EC is fairly steady at around 1.1 now and I don't need to adjust PH anymore. I filled up the res yesterday. It was almost empty lol. I haven't been checking on it much for the last few days. nothing needs doing.

I was planning on cleaning up under the screen a bit more but it's too much like hard work. Ill just have more hash making material from down there. No big deal I guess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. dude im two weeks away from flower. I'm literally picking up my led later today. Gave you some praise in my thread too. Because I'm serious. Next grow im learning from you and scrogging the shit out of things lol.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lol thanks man. ScrOGing is such a producer. My next grow won't be a ScrOG, so it will be interesting to see the difference in yield

• Like Like x 1
  11. My next run will be 5 tangerine dreams and I want to keep them separate so I can compare each one. I want to pick the best one and use that to make clones from. I don't want to veg them long, just get them flowered as soon as possible. When the best one is picked ill do a ScrOG with the clones

• Like Like x 2
  12. #353 The Letter 3, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  13. 5 weeks gone, 4 to go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. What are those black things hanging down? Looks like my water temp sensor almost, is that how you read the temp of the top canopy?

15. God damn! Captain Jack Frost!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. WOW!  Big step.  I see you as the scrog man.  I hope I have time to see the next one through.  Are you having a different area to work in?... are you trying to compare?... Have you compared yields b4?  Whats ur next one gonna look like? 

17. yea saw you in snoops thread. Yea like he said no limitation outside lol. Goldgrower and like me are using tents so very useful. I have no experience but so far I think gold has been the best I've seen so far.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #360 GoldGrower, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014

I find mine plateaus at 1.1 and then when it starts stretching it jumps up to 1.3. After 3-4 weeks have past the stretch stops and it goes back to 1.1. Now week 5 has past I should be noticing a steady drop in what it takes up. By that I mean the nutrient solution concentration. Not the total amount of nutes necessarily. Nutrient solution is still taken up in abundance. Possibly even more so, so perhaps the total amount of nutes taken up is similar, it's just it's taking up more water. Either way, yeah the concentration drops after week 5. 

I tested the reservoir yesterday and it had gone up a bit so ill be dropping it to 0.95 later and see where it goes from there. After 5 weeks it's a pretty steady drop until finish usually but I have had it drop drastically at about week 6. I believe this was due to me needing to refresh the res when I hadn't the whole time I flowered. Once the res was refreshed the plant starting taking up a slightly more concentration

I hope that makes sense. I tend to waffle on sometimes giving more info out than necessary and just muddying my answer

• Like Like x 3