Goldgrowers Blue Cheese 600W Dwc Scrog Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I like that rig. What kind of nozzle is that on the end?

1000 watt Scrog Journal

2. #303 isha28, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    this looks pretty interesting, can I have more info on how that works and what's needed to make it? I may attempt to try it

3. I can't wait to see this one finish! I've got a blue cheese seedling almost a week old now.

Blunts, Bitches and Banjos

I'll make a tutorial thread on it tonight with step by step instructions. It only cost £11 and its very easy to make 

5. Gg,

Are you going to re use the same curing method this harvest with the buckets and those fancy meter things? Lol.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

6. What's your buds looking like now at week 4?

Yes most definitely, because I didn't need to open them and feel the bud it made the whole task so much easier. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I think the stretch is over, a little over a foot past the screen. Having this many growing shoots really slows the stretching down 

10. Wow looking good man! Way more developed than mine. They are not as fat or big I think I slowed growth with too much nutes a while back. They don't look bad just less lol. I'll take a pic in morning at lights on

Thanks man. They are doing very well for just 4 weeks, this is about as good as it gets for me, I don't think I have had any mistakes so far. Yours were looking good last time I saw them 

12. #316 GoldGrower, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

ScrOGing is the bomb @[member="Sade"] , it makes evening out the canopy so easy. You get such a thick, full canopy that very little light is wasted  

13. man this run is gonna be soo great, so stoked for your upgrade to 600w, have you been able to see the difference in plant growth with the light upgrade?

14. Thanks man, I was wondering that myself so I just looked back at my last grow (2x 250w) and at 4 weeks in I think it actually looks a bit better last time lol. The canopy on this one has an extra 4 square feet of area so I'm sure this one will have a better harvest, but for the individual colas it's pretty even. These photos are from the last grow ... 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/quote]

15. I think I'm going to lower my light a bit. It's unnecessarily high up. I was trying for more even spread of light

16. hhmm So maybe two bulbs are better than one, they both look really nice though, Im like two days away from week two myself