Eyes Dont Get Red

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bic425, Jul 12, 2014.

1. My eyes never got red, even the first couple times I've smoke lol. Anyone else??

2. I've been toking for a longggg time and my eyes have never once gotten red. I've heard from people that say smoking multiple fatty joints or blunts, just smoking a ridiculous quantity will give you bloodshot eyes. It just doesn't happen to me and haven't seen it happen to a single person. Just a weird rumor it seems, although I'm sure it can happen.

3. Happens after hitting the bong but never after a J...weird

4. #4 Herbal Epiphany, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    It just randomly happens to me, some of my friend's eyes get really red though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Lol it is not at all a rumor. My eyes never fail to get as "red as the devils dick" so to say after a couple bong rips or puffs on a joint. It's completely different from person to person my friend NEVER gets red eyes, just glossy while mine are pretty much little red slits every time I smoke. Whatever man

6. My friends say my eyes never get red..I think if anything my eyes become slits

7. #7 LuxSpiritus, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Factors that usually affect red eyes are as follows. Strain, Smoking medium, tolerance, How much smoke get's into the extremities, Or you're just paranoid. I've never had a problem with it, just some visine. Most people really can't even tell especially if you have dark eyes. Even more so during allergy season. The reason this happens is because cannabis has vascular constriction properties causing the veins in the eyes to swell up. It depends on how big or how sensitive the veins are on the eyes

8. I have light brown eyes- the only time I get super red eyes is when I have edibles or I've been smoking for hours. I do get the narrowed eyes, and since I already have small eyes I basically look like I'm squinting.

9. My eyes don't close tighter. They actually open a lot more. My eyes get more glazed over then red most of the time.

10. My eyes get pretty read if I'm decently high. But they're always kinda red even when I don't smoke so I don't really look that much different. I think I have naturally dry eyes or some shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It happens to me around half the time. Depends on the weed I guess. Sometimes they just get glassy. Sometimes they get a little bloodshot. And sometimes they look red as fuck

12. My eyes used to be as red as the devil's dick lol.  Til i got my tolerance up, now it rarely ever gets red. 

13. Oh really? I know it's not just a rumor, and that it does happen. But I've just never once seen it happen to anyoneee so I assumed it only happens to the real stoners who smoke tough all day.

14. Uhm... Yeah they do. 

I always don't feel as if my eyes are red, until someone comments on how red, droopy, and glazed over they are.

You know kid, you don't have to act all hard for us, "I never get cotton mouth, the munchies, red eyes". It happens to the most seasoned of tokers, you're not exempt from science!

15. My eyes only get red when I cough a lot

16. At the start of my "Weed smoking career" if you will, my eyes never got red but now, 3 years later, they do. :confused_2:  

17. I'm flattered

18. #18 bongtokes6200, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    lots of peoples eyes get red from smoking regardless of how seasoned they are in my experience.
    i know my eyes get red as FUCK when i eat edibles tho, my god..i have no idea why.

19. #19 Jingo Dookstain, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    I get sort of red now, not as much as I used to though.

I think it has something to do with me previously drowning my eyes in drops every single time I got high, because that's when it started to eventually decline on its own.

By the way, I don't suggest doing that.