Random Confession

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dunnowhatevs, Jul 12, 2014.

1. When I was a kis, I lived in a pretty tough neighborhood and all of the kids I knew would shoplift (this was a long time ago, before they had those electronic devices and so many cameras in stores - it was a lot easier back then). I used to shoplift like everyone else and not even think about it. When I was 12 we moved to a new neighborhood and I thought about it and realized I didn't like stealing and I stopped. It's just weird that I didn't question it earlier.

2. My ex used to knock me around and got a little too rough in the bedroom and I didn't do anything about it because I felt it was what I deserved.  Pretty stupid.  

3. I wrote a parody of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer entitled Rudolph The Tight Assed Reindeer in 9th(I think) I still remember every single lyric.

4. I was born of a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

Did she can-can?  

6. I flunked this semester of college.
    I'm not going to go back until August.
    Burnt the hell out from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I use autocorrect a lot.

9. When some customers ask me if I will ask the manager for some discount. I walk over to a co-worker casually scratching my balls and have a chat about some funny shit, walk back and say No.

Before you ask, some customers are persistent as fuck about asking the manager.   

10. #70 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    I don't like confessing things as it makes me feel weak/guilty...

Oops, I did it again...

11. I was a carer until 1 year ago. 

Does that translate to caregiver? If so, in what capacity? A bud caregiver would be sweet. A personal caregiver is tough, often under-appreciated work. Either way my respects. :smoke:

13. #73 lisamc, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    A carer is someone who cares for another without pay due to the other person not being able to care for themselves because of physical or mental issues.

I totally just googled that! :D I learned something new today

Oh and I'm not trying to butt in on the convo I was just curious, too.
    But kudos, OP, for sure!

14. I'm my highschool gym there was this change room door with a grate on it. I kicked it and the grate flew off. After class a teacher noticed and said no one can leave until someone confesses. I told them I saw the kid with down syndrome do it and then everyone was free.

[​IMG]

15. #75 MissBonnieBud, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015

I cared for a close family member who had some serious mental health issues. Had been doing it for about 6 years (13-19) before i realised i needed to leave for a few months..
    Somehow passed my exams and got into uni and a job!
    I guess the toughest thing was how unpredictable an illness like that can be. I was so young trying to understand such a complex difficult issue, all on my own. I thought i was a grown up, but now that i think back, i was just a wee girl.
    But, we all have a duty to those around us right? At times i thought it was ruining my life, but it meant that she got to live hers too.  
    Thanks, i don't think anyone ever said that to me.   :)