Random Confession

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dunnowhatevs, Jul 12, 2014.

1. I absolutely CAN NOT stand the smell of Mexican food.

My favorite food is Sushi.

I don't necessarily dislike McDonald's or Burger King, but I can't bring myself to eat from either.

Hawaiian pizza is the best kind of pizza and no one can convince me otherwise.

Food-related confessions FTW.

2. I slept only 2 hours this night

3. I'm absolutely horrible as a person. 

I'm 50/50, good/evil.

If you helped me out and got in an accident I'd help you in a heart beat.

If you pissed me off and got in an accident I'd happily watch you die, with a smile on my face.

Hope you catch me on a good day.

4. I'm honest to a fault except about things involving my emotions, I change the subject when the talk shifts there. I don't trust anyone enough with that.

5. Im good at making friends but i hate people. People are so full of shit so i choose to distance myself from people on purpose.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

6. I'm currently sitting on the toilet . But I'm not using it . Just sitting here browsing GC like I'm in the living room

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

7. I..hate my life aha but im working on changing that ;)

8. #28 dskboii, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Nearly my whole life I've wanted to run away to a beautiful deserted island crystal clear blue lagoon beach golden sands my own little hut live of the land grow a crop of ganja n veggies live a simple life no bullshit n drama n fake materialistic ppl...Ahhhhh fuck it sounds good!!😌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. ^What's keeping you back?

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #30 dskboii, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Family mostly and money is a big factor...its more of an escape plan if all else fails..and being alone for the rest off my life would be a bit shitty i would need sum one too join my adventure!!.....unless theres islander girls with the coconut bras n grass skirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I really needed a shit one time at a party when I was wasted. Went to the bathroom, took my shit then realised there was no toilet paper. Not even any towels I could use and toss out the window. Only thing in the room was this guys shirt that he had changed out of earlier (he was this dickhead I'd met a few times). Wiped my ass with that and tossed it out the window. Kinda regrettable, but worked well as makeshift toilet paper.

12. Sorry, I couldn't help laughing at this.

13. I go to the salad bar at a store here pretty often. When I leave, there is an employee at another store who parks on the "road" rather than an actual parking space. It's annoying cause its right where people come in and out. So the other week I was driving passed, with my salad and I took an onion slice covered with ranch dressing and threw it right on his window. Ever since then, he's been parking in a space and there is no hold up getting in or out. Dick move, but the end justified the means.. I think.

14. I like this idea. There's a confession thread on the other forum I use and it's fantastic.

Confession: A lot of people in real life think I'm cultured or well-learned or some shit like that, but I'm actually just a pretentious asshole.

15. its hard for me to talk from the heart

16. I want to stick my fingers in vagina right now.

17. I want to fuck my best friends mom soooooooooo fucking bad but were like brothers and i couldnt do something like that to a good friend

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

18. #38 BloodBooger, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    In grad school, I lived with two women..one was my girlfriend, the other was her bitch of a friend from her hometown who couldnt stand me..the feeling was mutual. She was a nursing student and had a full set of proper dress Nursing uniforms that must have cost a fortune back then hanging in her room closet. Every time I would cook a chicken, this bitch would declare that she had to have all the breast meat because she couldnt eat any other part of the chicken so all I ever ended up with was the ass....chickens ass, the Parsons nose...and maybe some back meat...this stingy fat bitch ate ALL the chicken breast every time and my girlfriend just told me to accept it cause Sarah (yeah thats your name bitch) was an only child and was spoiled by her elderly parents and she was her friend. Bullshit. Back then, we were always hungry and out of cash...roast or fried chicken was a rare treat and I was usually so hungry that I could eat the ass out of a dead horse. So, I went into her closet one day when she was at class and took a razor blade and meticulously cut every other stitch holding on her sleeves on every one of her Uniforms....just enough that they would stay on till she put the slightest bit of exertion on them and they would rip off . Took me over 4 hours...but I sat there sweating, giggling maniacally, cutting stitchs till I was happy. Sure enough, they started to fall off, one uniform at a time over a month.,she was confused, angry, upset "WHY are my SLEEVES falling OFF!?".....chicken stealin bitch.

19. A buddy of mine left to basic about a month ago, I've been giving it to his wife pretty much almost every night since...no I don't pull out. Yes I'm "Jody", best hide yo wives blades!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

20. damn....some "buddy" and "wife"....would be better if he weren't a friend....gonna have to dump him, make him an enemy..that way yer not an asshole.