Harness The Power Of Crystals?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Heroic Dose, Jul 12, 2014.

1. #1 Heroic Dose, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    (yeah, the title may be a little baity...)

if we can get an am radio signal on a crystal receiver (which requires no energy input to receive), why can we not store/use the energy from that signal? the crystal picks up dc power from it correct?

2. Didn't Tesla basically try to invent this very thing?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. he had ideas on harnessing dc power but im not sure on the actuality of what his ideas encompassed. its a subject that gets a lot of conspiracy theory thrown its way.

i dont know very much about my idea, im sure theres been plenty of research into it though. im hoping somebody has insight to why the physics make it impossible or something

4. In Atlantis they used crystals to store energy. But then they made a super large crystal weapon of doom that fucked shit up and destroyed Atlantis.

You sure you wanna fuck with crystals bro?  :p

Legit though, crystals have some very interesting properties. 

5. Well it technically requires an energy input, the radio signals. Those radio signals are AC power, and a crystal when tuned right is able to receive those and convert it into DC energy. Basically, the crystal is a rectifier. Would be interesting if someone could figure out how to tune a crystal to receive and convert radio signals from space, but they vary and to tune a crystal it takes precision and trial and error.

6. You mustn't touch the crystals!

7. #7 organicpandemic, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    considering that megalithic sites all contain (and use) quartz its far to much of a coincidence (dont even get me started on zahi hawass/egyptology and how much they neglect to mention/have hidden)

giza for instance lays above water (that has flood movement thus generating power, tesla used this for his "free wireless power". also remember that the water level in egypt used to be ALOT higher) quite often with sunlight entrances for more power (also reports of artificial tunnels all threw/underneath giza to no doubt increase its potential), on ley lines (negative ground amplified plus positive atmosphere amplified by ley lines has quite a potential), insulated with white limestone, granite (its slightly radioactive thus ionizes air) passageways. all these things lead to quiet a bit of power! i would guess that the pyramids would work at the same frequency as quartz or something else helping them harness the power.

ps. this only applies to older original sites, newer built ones were never functional.

8. no offense, but i want scientific principles. math and physics. i know the title was baity to some degree, but no need for that stuff.

specifically im asking why crystals cant power a dc current basically.

9. #9 LuxSpiritus, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Electric charge is caused by the exciitement of the electrons in an atom. It has been studied, that minerals especially crystals their atoms vibrate a lot quicker. This is why sparks happen when you hit even ordinary rocks together. In the dark you see it. I wouldn't be surprised if crystals would by able to amplify current. Whether they have other-worldly power i don't know. I think organism's have greater power in the search for divinity and spirituality. Not rocks. Oh I minor'd organic chemistry. So i kind've understand the principles. But don't quote me on it.

10. and the vibrations can also cause frequency's to be amplified essential sending radio signals. But the bigger the crystal the better the chances.

11. I've always wondered about crystals. All those movies showing crystals as mystical tools. Plus their structures and looks really are amazing.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

12. well you are right tho.

Radio receivers absorb radio waves.

This is technically harvesting energy.

We probly don't have a practical way to harvest significant ammounts tho yet using this technique

13. or tune a crystal array and just get all the wavws

14. In the end the crystal harvesters would be absorbing lost energy though right? Only able to harvest what we waste to begin with?

15. #15 yurigadaisukida, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    The sun gives off radio waves, in fact the entire electromagnetic spectrum is hypothetically ours to take

Radio waves are just em waves like any other.

16. Interesting. Pv panels much be waaaaaaaaY more efficient then is crystal is even viable. Still, in the long run I see this and most passive technologies happen

17. Well, like a previous poster said, its about tubing tto frequencies.

Solar panels probly absorb energy from light, better than crystals would.

But maybe crystals hold the secret to lower frequency or higher frequency energy, like radio waves and.neutrinos

We should be trying to get energy from across the spectrum, not just visible light right

18. What if we were able to capture vibratory resonance in a particular medium and isolate it within said medium... That would bean incredibly interesting possibility.

19. I feel like crystals cut intoarticular shapes could hold onto subtle vibrations for very long periods of time.

20. that's exactly what this thread is about