Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need To Pass A Urine Test. Heres My Situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pfortyseven, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I have to take a test for possibly the most important job I've ever had. I had the interview about a week ago, on a Wednesday. About 3-4 days later I called in and found out I was the second choice and didn't get an offer. I smoked for about 4 days, about one time a day. I got a call this Tuesday, saying they would like to make an offer. I immediately started drinking water and taking Q-pretox 3 times a day. It has been 4 days since I smoked. I took a single screen test this morning, first piss. The line I needed to show up is only visible if you look very very close. I'm not satisfied yet. I have today, (Friday) until Tuesday to make sure I'm good. I am 6'5" and about 155 pounds. I have been sweating as much as I can, I walked five miles yesterday. I will be working outside all weekend as well at work. Any tips how I can make sure I'll be okay?? Thanks guys!!!

2. Wait a month and you should be good.

3. Did you read my post? I don't have a month my friend

4. My test is at quest diagnostics.

5. Also I'm pretty sure I was clean before I started smoking again.

6. I've posted here. No replies yet

7. You're slim so you have a chance of passing. Fake pee maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I thought so too. It would make my life easier if I was just clean. Fake pee was my second choice. I've never used it before. I'm going to take another home test Sunday. (2 days) if I'm not clean then I'll be buying the fake stuff... I just wondered if being clean was a possibility.

9. Try using dog piss and sneak it in with you?

10. I am currently on formal probation and they drug test me every time I go in.
    Piss test: Go to GNC and buy the 7 day detox cleanse. Mine was 42$ after the tax.
    You stop smoke 2 days before the day you start the detox cleanse
    Start it and don't smoke while you're on it. Drink lots of water that week and then go to a smoke shop and ask for a drink to cleanse your system (detox drink). I get Herbal Cleanse qcarbo20 detox cleanse that comes with 5 detox pills . It cost me 20$.
    Drink it 2 hours before and follow the instructions. If your pee is really clear after taking the drink you need to take a few Vitamin B pills
    I drank a can of soda and a glass of milk and had 2 big pieces of sausage because I knew it would help. Then I took 3 Vitamin B pills

For Mouth Swab
    Stop 4 days before the test and everyday brush as you normally would but gargle with hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds. If you use listerine or some sort of mouthwash hold it in and swish it around until it burns like hell. Then the day of the test brush twice and gargle twice .
    Second gargle right before you go in.

That's how I pass my tests. Hope it helps bro

11. Use your piss to warsh your beans in a bucket.

12. I am a multiple times a day toker

13. If they ask if you take vitamins or supplements. High amount if vitamins where noticed, or urine looked slightly neon. Say yes

If your asked if you drink a lot of water, your urine was near water. Say yes. You hate soda drink mostly water

If you say no to these questions they gonna make you retest, and your specimen will be marked questionable, even if no thc is found

14. For supplements if you weight lift say you use creative when you weight lift
    If you detox

15. Guys I passed. This thread is over. And for the guy recommending dog piss, you're a fucking idiot.