Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Grams Does This Look Like To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Formosa, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Because smoking improper purged butane filled oil isn't bad for your health right?

2. You're a concentrate expert brah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Offended?
    That was not my intention, hence me quoting the exact phrase....

"If it gets him high, so what?"

I was trying to not call you out by not quoting the entire post... Sheesh.

The dangers in dabbing strange, improperly made/ purged oil are not to be taken with a grain of salt, my post was in a friendly tone, which often gets distorted through text.

You realize there are TONS of unscrupulous growers across the nation blasting moldy, bug infested, pesticide ridden buds, trying to salvage their fucked up grows???!!!

Dude, my post meant no harm towards you, or I would have quoted your ENTIRE post.

I'm simply trying to educate my community, don't go dabbing something just because it gets you high.

4. Not an expert but I do make some decent oil

You missed the point entirely.

6. Put it in the oven on 170 for like ten minutes if you think it has butane left in it. You can't really tell quality from pics in my opinion.

7. Ill eat another cookie while you think about it.

dilligaf

8. #28 Dylanzs, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    About 98grams of pure 1000% thc

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.