Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Grams Does This Look Like To You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Formosa, Jul 11, 2014.

1. How many grams does this look like to you? It's the jar that comes with the micro g pen. 

[​IMG] 

[​IMG] 

[​IMG]

2. that looks like 1 marijuana.

3. Do u mean 1 gram?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Looks underpurged and not made well

5. Like half to a gram of some dirty dabbage

6. Looks like a gram.

Iv olny made 2 batches of BHO and mine don't look like that. Mine looks like honey/caramel.

this is 5.25 grams.
    View attachment 1497565

7. Yeah definately not purged long enough

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. shit looks gross throw it out

9. #9 chzdgg, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Yea I wouldn't put that shit in my lungs, toss it and find a new dealer.

It actually looks like some paint that I just bought.

10. Don't throw it out. But don't smoke it, just make edibles

11. #11 wumboshouse, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    5.25 grams my ass. No offense. 2.5 at most. Did you weigh the parchment paper?
    @OP that's a about a half gram, no more more than 9/10 of a gram. Shitty wax though.

12. I'd say just under a gram. Looks like poop, where do you live?

13. I am from the east coast. The stuff is amazingly good. One hit I was blazed as hell and I used smoke flowers a lot.

It turned out to be a gram after I weighted it lol

I bonered that was 2.25

15. Still looks dank! I love a good yellow and orange tint

16. Just because it gets you really high doesn't make it good. Making a quote like that just shows someone ignorance to concentrates

17. #17 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 13, 2014

Just because food tastes good, doesn't make it good.

Lolwut?

Edit: If it gets him high, so what. Sure it might be shitty quality, but he found decent use out of it. "Good" is really a subjective thing in this case.

Surely part of "Good" refers to the "healthiness".

So while cheese, french fries & gravy is "good" food, it's basically poison.

Back to the point of the poster who said make edibles with it.

19. Wow @
    "If it gets him high, so what "

Please reconsider this type of mentality, it can only lead to bad things my friend.

If you were to find out huffing cat feces in a paper bag "gets you high".....

Would you champion huffing cat feces?... I mean, it gets you high .... So what?

Not trying to piss in the proverbial Cheerios, but just looking out for my fellow blades. Your health should always take precedence over getting high.

:)

20. #20 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 13, 2014

I'm offended that you would patronize me. My mentality is not to be reckless and ingest anything that looks completely volatile. Don't give me that condescending, reworded "If your friends jumped off a bridge..." lecture either, man. Of course I wouldn't huff cat feces (or anything for that matter).

I am talking specifically about this product of marijuana and that's all we'll ever be talking about here. I am conscious of my health before being high, but I am speaking in defense of the OP in this case scenario... in which the blade enjoyed his high using his clearly non-lethal BHO.

Sure it doesn't look the best, neither does weed every time for that matter. We all do things differently, and the OP decided to try it -- I'm defending his right to do that against the torrent of hate that washes through the internet. I'm not condoning huffing cat feces, to put the two on the same level is ludicrous.

Edit:  :)