Are You A Holy Marijuana Believer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Maybe in the mid 90s prior, not now. Be considered mids, but ok. You lnow all. When u fight with a fool, there are two fools fighting. Later

2. I was talking to first guy I ever I called a member of the church of the holy marijuana today and he is now switching to vapes because he is concerned about his lungs. Even members of the church do see the light sooner or later.

3. Why are you here?

~Fev123 GC Forums

4. Yeah... OP is talking out his ass.

YOU'RE the one making assertions and assumptions, OP, so YOU get to provide proof of all this supposed "harm" vaping has ever done to anyone's lungs. Vapor "can't be good" for your lungs? Okay, nice hypothesis. Now prove it. I can wait.  :rolleyes:

5. Holy church & marijuana well i'm a member. You look through the good book & not take a political churches word for it. You will find what it says about vegetation green grass & herb or well any plant that grows on earth really it's mentioned many times & what we are to do with them. Vapor is what? Its what happens when you add heat to well in marijuanas case mostly water. The human body & lungs contain how much water? You get the idea its just like inhaling a cloud from the sky but probably safer. I think this is why medical professionals used vaporizers to administer some medications other than marijuana & have been doing so for years. Long before portable vaporizers. Is it bad for your lungs? That depends if the plant was let naturally grow or not. Pesticides & other things probably not good for you same as its not good for a farmer working in the stuff in a field daily growing munchies. If I was that worried about it why not eat it aka make it edible? Speaking of holy thats what they did back then was eat it or make into a drink from what I have read. However some read what they want to or better how they want to. Same as some hear what they want to or how they want to hear it. Thats the beauty of freedom & google lol.