Are You A Holy Marijuana Believer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Ah I think the bubbler does help.
    The scum that builds up on the side of you're glass. Well that would have been breathed in.

Nothings healthy these days, as ren said. Prolly more pollution in the street.or what you breath in from freshly laundered bed sheets.

Anyways im happy in my belief that vaping won't give me the same horrific ailments that smoking might have caused when im old.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Directly from that article and by the way the study sounds like another horrible "scientific study"

"The study's authors state that too few of their participants were heavy smokers or heavy marijuana users to actually draw a direct connection"

3. Why is it only when it comes to marijuana people are willing site some very horribly done study groups as fact? Do you guys even read the articles? Do you know anything about the scientific process? Its just horrible.

4. I do think that your lungs have a far better chances at cleaning themselves when you vape. But only if you don't smoke.  As an asthma sufferer I have found my peak flow rate has increased dramatically since I stopped smoking 3 months ago, I don't get anywhere near as out of breath as I used to and if I do, I recover much quicker than I used to.  I would say that I'm a moderate to high user of MJ although since vaping is much more efficient than smoking I've found that I don't use as much.  I don't think that the CBD resin will cause long term lung damage.  Obviously cant say the same about smoking..

5. I wonder if heavy shatter/ wax users could randomly get high sometimes without smoking because of the reclaim in their lungs.

I wonder this because the shatter resin that builds up in the lungs is decarbed, and since its inside your body, it could get you high.

6. Are you a member of the church?

7. Ha! Gotcha didn't I? You say holy marijuana church like it's a bad thing. I am a member and i will advertise it proudly in times square marquee!!!!! I will sky write it across the nation!!  I will announce it coast to coast on cable TV networks!! Long live the holy church of marijuana!!!

LOL yeah. That is another reason I talk about the church of the holy marijuana because I find that when it comes weed and religious faith people throw reason out the window. I understand it with something like Christianity or being Islamic or whatever if you have a faith that brings joy to your life you want to cling to it and I totally understand that. It is pretty much the same thing with weed we love the way it makes us feel so we will grasp at invisible straws to make it so.

I am certain vaping marijuana causes far less issues for you lungs than smoking. When I smoked I would go through far more weed for one thing. Obviously when you are putting less in you lungs that has to be better. Also we are not inhaling carbon monoxide when vaping. You inhale that whenever you inhale any smoke it is a biproduct of combustion.

Yes. And in fact I have noticed a similar effect when I have been smoking a great deal of hash.
    I think that anyone inhales marijuana into their lungs daily has to be a member of the church to some extent. I am kind of like a backslidden member of the church of the holy marijuana. I don't fully believe in the sacred marijuana myth, kind of like a Christian that gambles, cheats, and steals. I obviously have the holy marijuana faith since I use the Underdog around 16 hours a day everyday, but I don't talk the holy marijuana talk.

9. Oh I don't say its such a bad thing. I too am a proud member. I pay my offering for ferts and in my time caring for my plants. I just have a good laugh when people say things like smoking pot causes no lung damage at all. They are the good faithful members of the church. Men I should aspire to be like.
    Holy holy holy is the great marijuana plant almighty! I will vape thee in my Underdog for all the days of my life. Amen.

10. I'm a proud member of the Holy Sepulchre of the Vamperic Vaporizer Brotherhood of VAS.

11. I'm an a-holy marijuana believer.

12. Youre preaching to the choir here.

13. <--- What he said!

14. I would take the honey oil from vaping any day over the resin from combusting. Also @GranpaJonRedSox, I'm a daily smoker as well, a proud member of the church or holy sepulchre or whatever lol. But since I started vaping its definitely reduced my intake as everything is a bit more intense now.

15. Had a theory pop in to my head last night while stoned, so here goes;

The reason that resin builds up on your whip, stem, vape bong etc is due to the hot vapor hitting a cold surface, i.e. condensation.  Here comes the clever (or not) bit.  Your lungs aren't cold they are actually quite hot. So maybe the resin doesn't get a chance to form in the lungs, certainly not to the extent it forms on stems etc....

This theory is based on absolutely no scientific evidence at all...

16. Talking of whips mate, see the flight ones you get with orb, if you slide the wooden caps up, can you remove tge glass ends?

I have tried like fuck, they ain't for coming off, !

17. Yes you can mate but they are tricky little buggers..  If you gently twist the wooden cap it will come off. If the pipe's stuck to the glass, I would stick it in some hot water for a little bit and try again.  Should come off Ok in the end mate..

18. #38 -Martyr, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    A pointless classification, really. There doesn't need to be a negative, or religious undertone strapped to something that a lot of people understand from a purely botanical, biological, and scientific perspective. The reason we even have a forum to discuss a plant, is because people believe in it- whether those reasons are self-serving or altruistic, is irrelevant - they see varying benefit. The majority are completely aware of the trivial risks that come with smoking weed, but it was in their best interest by comparative measure, to smoke something that induced a positive feeling, with the most minimal amount of damage to your body, with longevity often taken into consideration. If something makes you feel good, the first thing you tend to do is see how long you can go before something bad happens. Turns out, the chances are low if you're responsible and balance smoking via combustion with vaping. You could potentially collapse a lung, but your lung could collapse if you're straight edge and have never smoked as well. In a world where literally every drug or substance has a major backlash, occasionally coughing up some grey discharge from your lungs cleaning themselves, seems like such a fucking waste of time to attempt to validate as the lesser evil. There's no need to attempt to spin this into an issue of naivety; this is a simple case of something obvious...being really obvious.

19. Some people are dumb and some people have common sense that is it. For some reason when it comes to weed people throw out the common sense though.

It's easy to have common sense, or to even pursue knowledge of something that you personally get off on.