Obama Offered A Hit Of Weed In Denver

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Old School Smoker, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I bet he hit that shit off camera! There is no way in fucking hell that he, and the 2 presidents before him never smoked that shit in the white house.

2. #3 enjoyandlive, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    once a stoner always a stoner. I know he wanted to hit it :smoke:

3. That is awesome...imagine if that were Ronny Reagan the secret service would have jumped his ass, cuffed him, and thrown away the key to his cell.

not that any of you remember Reagan.

4. Oh I remember the jelly bean muncher, lol. Thanks his wide Nancy for the D.A.R.E. propaganda.

5. He's like "Nah..."  But what he was actually thinking "Nah, I'm good, I got a couple of pounds in the oval office in my safe, Everyone can lick my nuttsack..."

6. How many years will it be until a sitting president has a toke in public ? The other drug--alcohol--is used freely by every president since prohibition   was lifted  yet weed still has this ugly tone to it by the general pubic. I glad Obama refused, he would have been crazy to risk his already low opinion ratings yet I hope I live long enough to see the day a leader of any major country toke up...and not behind closed doors smoking that crack sh.. that mayor Ford pulled.. Ugh...why couldn't crack been made into a drink ?

7. Obviously it was a joke. No chance he was smoking there and tried to pass it to him. That is offering a hit. I can yell you want a bowl all day.

I guess this goes down as ..... Cool story bro

8. And the youngsters are eating this right up.

9. #11 Alaric, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014

Exactly, funny isn't it, and probably saying this...

"The President smoked pot, its okay to do"...and also went to law school

10. Yet binge drinking in college is "cool"