Had You Ever Met A Movie Star??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shermdawg767, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I've yet to meet a movies star but if you did, who did you meet? how was it? Were they cool? Were they not cool?

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

2. I have your sig tattooed on my leg. Anyway, I went to school with a couple actors one in canadian tv/movies and the other is now a successul movie star. I wasn't friends with either.

3. Haha nice! About the tattoo!

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

4. My family and I met Chris Tucker at the ESPN Zone in Atlanta back in like 2001 I think..

Coolest mother fucker ever..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm going to meet Greg Sestero on Monday so I'm pretty excited about that.

6. #6 emf3rd, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Not my own meeting, but my father volunteers for an performance center and he gets to go backstage with all the people who come in.

He has met and had pictures taken with Tommy Chong, Bill Cosby, Steven Tyler, Morena Baccarin and her husband Austin Chik. Probably quite a few others, but I think the rest are mostly just musicians not actors.

He also was on a flight with Tony Bennett. They didn't sit together, but when the plane landed, my dad was taking a piss in the bathrooms and Tony just walked in and took the urinal next to him. No picture this time lol but it was a pretty funny meeting, they talked a bit too.

EDIT: If anyone wants proof, I can take and upload pics of Tommy Chong, Bill Cosby, and Morena/Austin. Hahaha when he met Bill Cosby he was sitting on a black couch, and you're normally allowed to go and sit and take a picture with him, but my dad just sat down and threw his arms around him like a friend... Cosby is giving him this 'wtf you doing' face to my dad right when the picture was taken xD some funny shit.

7. I got to meet Hulk Hogan. He's namely a pro wrestler...still a star though. Plus I think he's in a few movies. I also met Jan elle from the TV reality show Big Brother once...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. John goodman sat behind me at a St. Louis Cardinals spring training game in florida. It was TRIPPY