Possible New Bowl Idea?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by publik, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I have plenty of glass at my house waiting to be used, but I have become rather inventive this summer. I have enjoyed making my own smoking paraphernalia to use for short periods of time. (Boredom and the love for weed are what fuel my creativity 👍). Long story short, I was at a restaurant earlier today with some friends and noticed that the little metal cap of a salt shaker would indeed make a great bowl. Right size, shape, already has some holes which seem to be a perfect size, and seems to be a safe material to smoke out of. With all of that said, now comes my question. Is it a c t u a l l y safe? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405031869.867005.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405031880.264019.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405031888.547947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405031896.967840.jpg

2. Not a definite way to check bit IMO a standard bic lighter shouldn't get hot enough to vaporize the metal so you should be safe.

3. Not worth it, could be galvanized or some other shitty coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It looks like it would work in theory, but I agree with Jet. You never know what shit they put in there, and being able to breath in 10 years is probably the better option haha

5. you could get it red hot with a torch and burn off anything thats there...but not sure if itll release fumes when hitting it....

6. Maybe if your in a pinch and it's all that is available.