Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Jul 10, 2014.

1. #1 Johnny Blazed, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    who else been lookin forward to this? comes out tomm and its getting great reviews so far

2. Huge fan of anything PotA, and just got back from seeing it tonight! :D

Just as phenomenal as the reviews said. Had me in shock and tears throughout. Never a dull moment, and everything felt just as I hoped it would.

I was sad there was no post credit scene, and it did end riiiight before it was supposed to get really intense (but that's what the third film will be about) so I guess I really have no complaints at all :)

Definitely go see it!

3. I'll be going to see it Sunday. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Heard it was good but I should probably watch the last remake first.

5. Rise was on FX last week. might be on again. i really want to see the new one.

6. Saw the new one last night, was great. Good setup for the next installment at the end.

7. Saw the new one. It was amazing, everyone should see it. I was especially impressed by the evolution of the personality given to Caesar in this one. You could see he was always thinking, never making a rash decision. Even at times when most of us would go into a blind rage he calmly made the correct decision. The humor was very very light, which I was happy with. Very serious, and quite violent at times. The movie actually had me rooting for the Apes the entire time over the humans. The ending is great, and there were some emotional moments. I will be watching it again next week.

8. I thought the movie was really good but the trailer was definitely misleading. From the preview I thought the story was going to be centered around the humans but it was mostly about the apes with some human thrown in there haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app