4 Rockets Fired At Jerusalem, West Bank; Hamas Claims Attack (Live Blog)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This why forces are on the move. It has nothing to do with 3 dead students.

18 rockets on Thursday July the 3rd
    17 rockets on July the 2nd
    16 rockets on Monday June 30
    6 rockets on Sunday night - June 29
    5 rockets on Saturday night - June 28
    6 rockets on Friday - June 27

2. As I'm sure you know hard handed israeli tactics such as detaining hundreds off palestinians and restricting movements is the main reason for the increase in missiles lunched from gaza

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

3. So?

They are still firing rockets at an enemy of much greater magnitude.

Heck, they don't even care if they fire rockets towards areas with large Arab population a in Jerusalem and the West Bank.

4. So you think because Israel is militarily stronger they will just accept occupation? Iv said it before i don't know any country/people on the planet who would do that, do you?

5. #25 J-DILLA, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    I think the Palestinians are foolish to start another war with Israel.

There are other methods of getting what you want besides launching rockets into a country with 100 times the military strength.

6. So would you agree that there are ways israel could get what it wants without launching rockets into a country that as you said has a very weak military force?

7. Its the Palestinians that want something from Israel.

The IDF has no problem destroying Gaza; its up to the Palestinians to decide which route they want to take in this latest escalation.

Do they expect to keep poking the IDF until magically they're given a state LOL?

8. Israel wants the rocket fire to stop doesn't it?

And saying the IDF has no problem destroying the whole of gaza shows the disgusting mentality you seem have, submit to what israel says or we'll wipe you away.

9. #29 J-DILLA, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    You're misunderstanding me.

Israel has the upper hand in this war. The Palestinians have to choose between ending the rocket fire or face an IDF invasion if it keep on going.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how war is supposed to function.

Like surrender?  Or better weapons?

11. Yes! That is how war should function, not by dropping bombs that kill more civilians than combatants.

12. Who says more civilians have been killed than militants?

Israel is targetting launch points, it does not gain anything from targeting civilians.

13. They could start by ending the near 400 rockets launched since last week, but that seems a bit too much to ask at this point.

The more violence perpetrated against Israel, the less likely Israel will give up land.

Have the palestinians tried diplomacy yet?

14. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0FC0JP20140710?irpc=932

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelpalestine-crisis-netanyahu-unrepentant-despite-growing-gaza-death-toll-9598821.html That link mentions women and children but not the amount of combatant/civilian males. Do you have any idea how many hamas militants have been killed IN gaza?

15. well maybe you should stop blindly defending an army you don't evan fully know the actions off then?

16. Sorrybfor not knowing the latest about the war.

Thanks for ignoring any of my argumentative points too.

17. you tell me mman.

Are all Palestinians bad guys?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ahh the same circular logic every time.

"But they started it"

It takes 2 to fight. There is always an alternative to bombing civilian populated areas and killing father brothers mother's and sisters

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You asked my source for saying there has been more civilian casualties than combatants i provided it, what other point's did i ignore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.