4 Rockets Fired At Jerusalem, West Bank; Hamas Claims Attack (Live Blog)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_3DsYeVXw

\t\t\t\t\t\tUntil the philosophy which hold one race superior / And another / Inferior / Is finally / And permanently / Discredited / And abandoned / -Everywhere is war - / Me say war.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThat until there no longer / First class and second class citizens of any nation / Until the colour of a man's skin / Is of no more significance / than the colour of his eyes / - Me say war.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThat until the basic human rights / Are equally guaranteed to all, / Without regard to race / - Dis a war.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThat until that day / The dream of lasting peace, / World citizenship / Rule of international morality / Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, / But never attained / - Now everywhere is war - / War.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAnd until the ignoble and unhappy regimes / that hold our brothers in Angola, / In Mozambique, / South Africa / Sub-human bondage / Have been toppled, / Utterly destroyed / - Well, everywhere is war - / Me say war.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWar in the east, / War in the west, / War up north, / War down south - / War - war - / Rumours of war. / And until that day, / The African continent / Will not know peace, / We Africans will fight - we find it necessary / - And we know we shall win / As we are confident / In the victory\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOf good over evil -/ Good over evil, yeah! / Good over evil - / Good over evil, yeah! / Good over evil - / Good over evil, yeah!\t\t

2. Or we could live by example instead of perpetuating the cycle

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. *puts on tinfoil hat*

4. You naturally try to discredit everything don't you. Its no secret that the media is the government's mouth piece and propaganda machine. It's also no secret that Jews are over represented in the media and control/own majority of it despite being an incredibly small minority.

5. Jews are over represented in many areas of academics/business and not just in the media industry.

What's your point?

If you can't figure it out in relation to the previous post you quoted that's your problem. I've tired of spelling shit out for you.

7. closure

8. Are you seriously defending racism?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.