4 Rockets Fired At Jerusalem, West Bank; Hamas Claims Attack (Live Blog)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #2 SmokinP, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    The same place that is also occupied by Israel...

The same place Israel tries to claim as it's capital...

The same place where Israel is driving out Palestinians to be replaced by paid religious freaks from all around the world...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So the whole "Jerusalem is holy" story was bullshit from the Palestinians?

3. I am not a Religious fanatic like some, I put no faith in books of fairy tales...

What I do know is that the Palestinian people in Jerusalem have been there for hundreds of years and have a far greater claim than religious fanatics from the US and Canada who turn their backs on the countries of their birth because they believe they are "chosen"...

4. That didn't answer my question.

Why are Palestinians launching rockets at their capital and the West Bank ( where their own government is)?

5. They are targeting the parasites who are occupying their lands...

The same parasites who are driving the Palestinian people from their homes and lands to facilitate Americans, Canadians, etc etc who believe they are chosen and have some twisted belief that it is theirs...

You know the kind of religious freaks I am referring to J, don't you ?

6. There are over 2 million Palestinians living in the West Bank, currently under rocket fire by Palestinians in Gaza..

Gotta love Arab compatriots working together!

7. I would imagine they are targeting the colonists...

Americans, Canadians, English etc etc who believe they are chosen and have a greater right to the lands than those who have lived their for hundreds of years...

8. With unguided missiles?

And those "colonists" are civilians you're talking about. Not to mention the 2 million Palestinians civilians that live in the same area...

But hey, keep on trying to justify attacks by Palestinians against both Israelis and other fellow Palestinians.

9. #10 SmokinP, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    They don't live in the same areas. Israel has segregated the area.

The Israeli military won't fight... They bomb Gaza from the air. They won't face Hamas... This leaves Hamas with no option but to launch rockets...

We all know what happened when Israel invaded Lebanon, they got their arses fed to them by Hezbollah...
    The IDF will huff and they will puff but they won't enter Gaza...

This latest flare up will do nothing but make Hamas stronger and more popular... I would expect if you polled the West Bank today Hamas would score very highly. The Palestinian people can see Hamas for what they are , the only ones prepared to walk the walk and fight.

When you live under occupation, shackled by a brutal oppressor you start to see things different J. The people of Palestine don't have the freedoms we do. They are treated like dogs every day of their lives by Israel.
    If I was a Palestinian in Gaza or the West Bank today I would cheer every rocket fired at Israel, every one of them an act of defiance and rebellion...

brown people that speak arabic..

all the same to J..

11. So its the IDF against Hamas then?
    Arabic is an official language in Israel too.

12. Again, Hamas is launching unguided missiles towards Jerusalem and the West Bank.

These rockets do not differentiate between the small distances from Arab and Jewish towns.

The IDF is fighting, with superior weaponry. Why are you bitching?

A ground assault of Gaza is imminent anyways.

13. It amazes me how the IDFs 'superior weaponry' causes more civilian casualties than the 'unguided missiles' that Hamas fire.

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

14. I fucking lothe the "body count" game fucking people play. Perhaps if:

A) Palestinian terrorist groups DIDN'T use civilians as cover for their firing positions, pictures here:

And here[​IMG]
    And here[​IMG]
    Andhere[​IMG]
    And here[​IMG]
    And here
    http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140313/354512_Gaza-rockets.jpg

ZERO Palestinian children in Gaza would be in danger from the "terrible people" trying to stop these ENDLESS Palestinian rocket attacks.

Even if the body count was of Israelis?

16. No, because its not used to justify the barrage of rockets.

Well, it took the death of three Israeli teens to start this barrage of rockets ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.