Post First Date Advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by portfool2332, Jul 10, 2014.

1. What's up, Grasscity?

I've been out of the dating scene for a while now due to a two year relationship and putting off dating in order to focus on other things. Long story short-

I went out with this girl last weekend. First date. The date went well and I left feeling we both had a good time. I hit her up a day or two later and tell her I had fun and would love to do it again sometime. She gives me her # and says she also had a good time and would like to hangout again as well.

Seeing as I haven't been in this situation for years, when do you think I should reach out again for a second date? And do you have any second date ideas? I was thinking the zoo since the weather has been so nice.

2. If it was last weekend you can ask now, that way you can do it this weekend. The zoo sounds nice, but only depending on where you live because the weather has been way more hot than it has been nice. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 0reos, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Zoo is a cute idea, maybe polish off your day with something delicious to eat ( whether it be ice cream or whatever).
    Have a great time, and good lucck! :3 

4. Whatever you end up doing, make sure you give her the DickSauceâ„¢, for you are nearing the friendzone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. the zoo is a good idea, get her a a cute stuffed animal at the gift shop, girls love that shit

6. The second date went well. We both had fun. Hit he zoo up (she dug the idea) and then went to a local street fair. We checked out some music, grabbed a couple drinks and walked Around.

Would it be weird/too forward to invite her over for a movie? I don't plan to but interested in others opinion
    It seems like she is digging me so far. No kiss yet but only because I haven't tried
    We flirt though. Usual date flirting. I think a third date is in the future. In which I will make a move.

7. #7 Green Knight, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Sounds like you're takin' it nice & easy... Good... Just remember, she flirts always flirt back, and keep it up until preferred results are achieved. Take two aspirin & call us in the morning :D

Lifted a Mile High...

8. Wait a week and then hit her up. WARNING: women can be scitzo on ya. She can do a complete 180 and say no or maybe she is seeing someone else. Be prepared.

9. Good advice, guys. Appreciate it.

Silver- Yeah, I prefer takin' it nice and easy. Can't force anything.

Old School- Yeah, you never know with women these days. Good lookin' out.

10. #10 Alaric, Jul 16, 2014
    Women love to go to the movies, while I will never understand what is fun about being uncomfortable for 2 hours, ask her what she wants to see and take her. Or if she has been dropping hints to see something in particular then take her and she will be thinking, "omg he listens to me, im so going to suck his cock later and let him fuck me later". Or something like that, that has to be close to how women think, right?  :laughing:

Although neighbors was as hilarious as I thought it would be, probably not in theaters anymore, but just saying, it was fucking great.

11. #11 Green Knight, Jul 16, 2014
    LMAO! Good one Alaric.... :D

Lifted a Mile High...

12. Status Update-

We are on for a 3rd date.

I was in San Diego for work for Comic-Con this past weekend and she was busy last weekend but we have a date planned for this coming Friday.

I suggested the local amusement park a few weeks back but she already had made plans. She said it sounded fun so I might just suggest that again since she seemed so down for it. She mentioned going to them as a kid growing up last time we hung out. Any other date suggestions though? I was thinking we could hit the waterfront afterwards or go back to my place for a movie (and possibly to smoke- I am almost certain she smokes). Do you see any dangers in inviting her back? It would honestly just to be to hangout in a natural environment. I would be totally fine not getting laid so long as we had a good time (I assume if she is coming back to my place she is down for more though. haha).

3rd date advice. Bring em' on!

13. So it looks like she is leaning toward putt putt golf from text's I have had with her. I'm down but not really feeling this idea at all. I'm not about to have fun in some lame dungeon like golf course that lasts 15 minutes and has shitty decorations. haha. Whatever…damn! Now I am actually leaning towards inviting her back to smoke. At least we can build something off that or maybe I am just being an impatient little bastard. Who knows.

I guess it's putt putt and dinner….

How do I make this shit fun? For real?

She is into me but I need to close the deal and at least make a move next time and it would of been so much easier at an amusement park. Just sayin',

She said the amusement park wouldn't work for a Friday evening. Whatever that means. I guess because by the time we get off work and meet it would be too late? haha. Who knows.

Hook the kid up with some advice. Funny or legit, I will take anything at this point.

14. Putt putt is the shit dude. Make it competitive and tease her. Next date I go on. I wanna play putt putt with the chick.

Let her know you got 2 balls and a shaft. 

15. Yeah man just tease her. Girls love that.
    Play around, be competitive but at the same time make sure she knows your just trying to have fun. 
    If you want, you can even show her how to putt. Get behind her and guide her body. Then you'll miss the shot, and you can joke around and be like "& thats how not to putt! :p"

I don't know man, you'll see your opportunity. Putting is fun, honestly. 
    But at the same time, inviting her back to your place to smoke ...IDK it might throw her off, and she might think your inviting her back just to get laid. Theres the safer option and then theres the risky option.
    Choose wisely.

16. Tell that bitch hop up on yo dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

17. If you feel like y'all are comfortable with each other, invite her over for a movie or a home cooked meal followed by some relaxation.

I'll have my guns, money, and freedom... Y'all can keep y'all's change

18. Been looking out for you! Love the sig, man. Haha

19. Supper, coffee, movie at your place. See what goes down in a relaxed private atmosphere.
    Good luck!
    Your mission Jim, should you decide to accept...

:smoke:

20. #20 HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    This sounds like it's getting extremely close to friend zone..? Am I not the only one? Puttputt earlier in the evening with her, back to your place, cook her some bomb ass italian(you of course went shopping in prep), smoke her out all the while, a movie and drinks, sex. Kiss her from the initial pick-up at her house though. Define the terms.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app