Help / One Hitter Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ned bigsby, Jul 10, 2014.

1. I saw a "glass cigarette holder" on ebay that looks like a one hitter and I kinda wanna buy it. Just wondering if this cigarette holder will function as a one hitter?!! Thanks here is the link http://m.ebay.com/itm/191240925121?nav=SEARCH ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404957930.182294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Its a one hitter haha they put "ciggarett holder" so they're not selling periphinalia over the internet

He's right.

Oh, and I don't mean to be "that guy" but I'm 100% positive it's called a chillum.

4. How could you be "that guy" by being correct? Thank you for the correction, I was going to say no way is that a one hitter lol

Def a chillum ;) I have one myself and I use it for when I'm out and about.

As far as Ned goes, as long as it's glass it looks like it'll work.

You could put a stogie in it... :hide: :laughing:

6. Hey I've got a one hitter expert question. I've got a traditional metal bat w/ wooden dugout. The bat got so resin clogged I had to clean it. Looked up how to and read that putting it in microwaved water then add like 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol would loosen. It did very well.
    Am wondering if I got bad advice and need to replace now. When using bat now it gets wicked frigging hot the last week or 10 days. (Cleaned couple weeks ago. Help! Can I buy a metal bat by itself ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406574351.714594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I luv chillums. That is all.

8. Yeah dude they sell em at the BP down from my house. I wouldn't even call it a headshop if they didn't sell bats.

But if you take a nail or saftey pin or something and scrape a little, THEN  put it in some rubbing alcohol, or water would even work too.