Rapper With The Best Flow

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MooseMusic, Jul 10, 2014.

1. What rappers do you guys think have the best flow

2. Jon Connor

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bone thugs, all of em. They all rap and rap with beautiful harmony

4. C.L. Smooth

Krayzie Bone

Pusha T 

5. #5 Old School Smoker, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    I turned on LL cool J's faucet and the flow of water was pretty good. But then I turned on Eminem's faucet and it flowed like a mofo!

FLOW = Forgetting lines or words

6. Lmao old school thought you'd break out the NWA !

7. This is pretty much what I wanted to post.  Krayzie is probably the best of Bone.  I would add 2pac mostly because you felt every word and his flow was pretty unique.  I'm stuck in 90's rap though haha, this new shit I just can't get into...but my tastes have changed over the years.
    Miss you Tupac :cry:  

8. Rakim

Sent from my GT-P3113

9. Agree %100 man. If you wanna hear some modern shit where you feel every word, definitely check out immortal technique. He doesn't have the best flow, that's why I didn't list him, but its like you need to break out the history books when you read his lyrics

10. Big fan of Andre 3000's flow too

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 420boxing, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Az, Killah Priest, Big Pun, Rakim, 8ball

12. Lupe fiasco, wale, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, meek mills, nas, and k-rino have flow.

13. Shit, chill. I'm still around, I'm just a white, bald, red-neck now.

Big Pun, Tech N9ne (can't believe he hasn't been mentioned?) Eminem, Big L, Mic Righteous, Hyperaptive, Bone Thugs n Harmony.....Many more.

14. man i kno alot of great artists out there, but flow wise, and i know allot of u wont agree with me, but gotta go with Tech 9ne on this one

15. Honestly, I think Necro is the rapper with the best flow. You might think him and the stuff he raps about is disgusting, but you can't deny he is one talented lyricist.

16. H........O V A !!!

Sent from TRIB4L - K4MP . GLOB4LISTIC HABBIE

17. The only thing Jay-Z is good at is blowjobs.

18. immortal technique has a nice flow. tech n9ne has a pretty nice flow. eminem has a pretty beast flow. plus eminem has some funny ass shit so that's always nice.

19. Nas, Curren$y, people under the stairs, guru, del, chali 2na, pep love and casual (love curren$y's and casual's acapellas)

I could go on and on...so many unique flows

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum