Omega369s Photo Album

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Omega369, Jul 9, 2014.

1. I'm brand new to photography. I've always been interested in it, but could never afford a DSLR. I dicked around with an auto iPhone camera for a while and finally invested in an actual decent camera where I can learn to manual adjust f-stop, ISO levels, lenses, aperture, etc. I went out and bought a Nikon D5200 with 18-55mm lens and love it so much.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404942593.601422.jpg

In this thread I'm going to post my photos as I go, and I'm hoping people can leave comments and advice so I can become better.

Omega369

2. ...Subbed.

3. subbed too..

also scared to see what you take pics of.. :p

4. My very first photo,

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404945240.085145.jpg

My pet hamster Casper

Omega369

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404945351.860582.jpg

Second photo, tree in my hometown

Omega369

6. I like the first 2 pictures a lot keep it up. Also subbed to see what entails.

7. I have a feeling this is gonna be good.

8. Hmmm....perhaps if i take a pic of a hamster, maybe a hot babe will respond to me too....

Nah....unless they are gonna tell me to go to hell or something lol.

9. Go to hell!

I'm just kidding. I also have a hamster, I have seen Casper before, hence the love.

10. it's a trap..

he's starting out w/ cute innocent things. Then he'll move on to sex toys and butts!

11. Now that's a camera.  Good choice. I have a Nikon point and shoot coolpix s6300 I love.

12. You would be surprised how many girls i've picked up with my hamster. She's like the best wingman ever.

haha I've only had it for a couple weeks, we will see what happens

When I was a little thief boy, I stole a nikon coolpix from some kid who stole it from some asian kid. I'm pretty sure the asian kid got beat by his dad, so i returned it to him like motha fuckin Robin Hood

Omega369

13. Haha this should get weird. Now you can take high quality pics of that asian "massage parlor." Ask that humping machine how much extra for a pic.

14. Nice camera omega! I'm jelly dude. You plan on getting a set up for some macro?

15. You should see her cute little feet

Yep, still working on my macro shots

Haha maybe time for another covert ops mission

Here's some more photos
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405005684.870169.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405005711.073270.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405005731.274946.jpg

Omega369

16. Those last two are really stunning, keep up the great work!

We can only hope.