Into The Unknown

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by barbysguy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Forgot to post pics of yellowing leaves, I know it's normal for it to happen during late flowering, I am hoping fish fertilizer stops this.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. The plants are still looking good, the el Diablo has got her growth spurt after feeding fish fertilizer, but I am still losing leaves on the other 2 dew to yellowing.

Attached Files:

3. Pic update.... everything is looking great I believe I finally got the spider mites under control. I am not impressed with the auto afghan kush, but I will at least get something to smoke from it.

Attached Files:

4. It rained really hard yesterday for a few hours, when I got home from work one of the plants looked like the branches where broke they were hanging really low. I tried to ties garden wire around the whole plant in hoping they would straighten out, I does look a little better today but I know I am going to have to figure out a way to stake them up. Other than that they are going very well.

Attached Files:

5. The lady's are looking great....with the exception of the afghan kush ryder it is a disappointing little plant. I am going to go to a home and garden store this weekend and find some good flowering nutes, and pick up some twine to start tying up the tops the one plant is already pcutting on some weight.

Attached Files:

6. Nice lookin lunkers on them

7. Thanks man!

8. Is it still safe to be spraying neem oil now that my plants are starting to flower? I found new mite damage..

9. I've heard up til the second week of flowering otherwise you maybe smoking it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Damn!! So I either decide smoke neem oil or dead spider mites? Does anyone know a safe alternative to eradicating these bugs with out harming my flowers?

11. idk honestly. I've heard of people use a mega wash on the leaves. Maybe ladybugs? Neem doesn't smell to bad, now the taste hmm lol j.k hopefully someone that's experienced this chimes in

12. Yeah I tired ladybugs I have tones of them in my veggie garden but they won't stay around or on my cannabis, did you get hit by all this damn rain today

13. nope it maybe sprinkled for about 5 minutes. Very cloudy out still. Wouldn't doubt if I get some tonight

14. I would use degradable dish soap, Azamax and spinosad/bt.

15. Spinosaid . I use Capt. Jacks

16. Also you hose them bitches down every 3 days. If you need to
    Up to the last week of flower but every 3 days till then

17. Thanks guys I will be going into The city today, school cloths shopping damn teenagers think they need name brand shit, but while kids and wife shop I am going to find a nursery or at least a home depot, and I've got to figure a way to support my branches with the heavy rain last night my one plants tips are laid way over, but man are they starting to smell just by me shaking water off them my wife could smell them from about 200 feet away.

18. I really need advise on this, is this bud rot or something else? I have already cut out what I could find, this was on a main cola around mid way up. I have never had to deal with this before. is there any thing to be worried about if I caught this in time?

Attached Files:

19. tonight is full of surprises I found bud rot on one plant and I have found seeds on the other, I looked both plants over with a fine tooth comb, but to be honest I don't know what a hermi plant looked like, but I do know what a male looks like and I did not find any pollen sacks. it might be that some one in my little ass town is also growing and let a male grow!

Attached Files:

20. don't let it get you down. Your grow still looks great! Just because it has seeds didn't mean it won't be dank. Now you'll have plenty seeds for the future. They say the best experience is your own trial & error. hoping the rest of your grow turns out better