This Will Blow Your Minds

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Trippydrummer69, Jul 9, 2014.

1. #21 ProGMO, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    LOL, with the billions up billions of stars I expect more life out there. You are making a poor guess that we are the only ones. I am not sure why people do not get this. With the tens of billions of planets how could there not be life? Think about that. People win these lotto's all the time, every few months though the odds are 100s of millions to one. We are one of the biological winners out of the billions in the biology pool. I would be very surprised if there are not others.

Because we are too dumb to know everything we should not default to ancient tribal mystics who did not know how to write for eons. Who passed tribal stories along with the sole purpose to consolidate tribal leaders and motivate them into warfare in order to create states. Who thought the earth was the center of the universe with everything revolving around us. Who thought our planet was flat. Most of you do not trust those guys today yet you cherry pick these creation fantasies. Man is a curious creature, let our curiosity never stop, never trust anyone who thinks they have all answers derived from ancient tribal books approved by the catholic canons or some other man supervised selection process. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 yurigadaisukida, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    LOL wut?

You too high
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Idk, I was pretty baked when I typed that....lawl