How Can Lucifer Rule Hell As Light?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Master Smash, Jul 9, 2014.

1. #1 Master Smash, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Lucifer Master of Music :bongin: :bongin:

2. #2 lazytoker, Jul 9, 2014
    Lol..... don't just make a catchy title then have no content.... tease... like a prom date that don't put out.

3. Lucifer can do whatever, he is God's Angel.

4. It's religion, it doesn't have to make sense!

^ Probably the best post that will come out of this.

6. #7 lazytoker, Jul 9, 2014

No name calling, dave!

7. Daves a meanieface!

Lol you big meanie, you!

Lol Dave's not here man lol.

:laughing:

Oh dave.

8. Bad Dave! Bad! Tss

9. A thread by the idea of this title could have actually been interesting and well thought out too...

10. Thats actually a common misconception that most people make. Satan is not going to be the ruler of hell, he's gonna be burning with the rest of them. But that doesn't happen until the white throne judgement

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm really curious about something. Didn't it say in the bible that both lucifer and jesus are the morning star?

12. Well, they are also technically brothers. :D

13. I dunno about that. I do think they might be the same dude though.

14. this topic could have been a great debate over good vs evil.  i would say lucifer is not trying to rule as light for that was gods creation.  just as lucifer is.

15. #16 Thejourney318, Jul 9, 2014
    Yes! Good observation.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1966&t=KJV

Also

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=rev&c=22
    Verse 16 is where Jesus calls himself the morning star.

The word translated lucifer can mean morning star, and Jesus is referred to as the morning star. Somehow noone seems to notice or talk about this though lol. I think good/evil god/lucifer represent various paradoxical dualities, where you're supposed to 'not judge' the 'negative' side, represented by sin and satan, and see how it is fundamentally intertwined thus unified with the positive side. Obviously if this is what was intended, the mainstream religion has failed miserably, lol. The lucifer side of it it I think represents individuality as well, which can cause a 'fall' from the ultimate, thus sin, yet the very same individuality eventually awakens to its christ-nature, which is just the flip-side of lucifer, hence they are both the morning star.

16. #17 demzflicted, Jul 9, 2014
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404937057.319562.jpg

Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Y'all are too caught up on silly conceptions of good and evil.

Did Yeshua, I mean, "Jesus", really call himself that? Or did Constantine and those pagans of the council of Nicaea lead to you believe that?..

Correspondingly, Yeshua never claimed to be God's "begotten son" - or commensurable and-or more mighty than the "Father"; these are lies inculcated within "sun-day" Christianity for reasons which are quite manifest to the trained eye.

19. Funny thing is, morningstar refers to venus, the day of which is Friday. A day that is important in Islam.