What To Purge Iso In For Reclaim

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by JaysForDays, Jul 9, 2014.

1. I cant find any super small glass dishes, but ive been using a bigger pyrex dish but its impossible to get all of it even with a knife, and a lot of it gets trapped around the edges..

Would it be ok to put claim with iso still in it inside of a silicone container and letting it finish purging in there? Or will the iso absorb the silicon somehow.. cause I heard to not do it with plastic.

2. #2 YoShytsWeak, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    If it's medical grade silicone it will be fine but I do not recommend doing this if there is a lot of residual alcohol as it does have a chance taking some silicone if left for long periods of time.

Id say parchment paper or an oilslick pad(although I'm not sure if that can be used with heat, someone will correct me)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. maybe get some ptfe paper (parchment probably work, prefer ptfe) and use clips or staples to  make a paper boat inside a pyrex.

4. Pyrex for the win

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This is an old thread and I said after scraping the pyrex, cause when you let it dry for too long it's really hard to get off the actual pyrex.

Best way so far is to throw is on parch while it's underpurged

6. Cool

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. partchment paper works fine...