Did Jesus Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by spliffhitter77, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Why sure he did.

[​IMG]

2. If he ever existed that hippy fuck definitely toked. Unfortunately Christianity is a tale of the stars and how the "sun" not the son risen on the "crux" a constellation.

3. I wonder if Jesus was baked when they nailed him to the cross. That would fucking suck...

4. there is no proof of existence, so why is it wrong when someone else voices their opinion on the topic?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It isn't wrong, easy now, take a few hits..:)

6. Probably used hemp products I mean hemp was used in biblical times for sure. And I mean considering Cannabis grows naturally in the wild and God made it why wouldn't he be involved with such a beautiful plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. I'm not sure but this dude sure did

Attached Files:

9. sure he did and my avi is proof

10. With all the shit Jesus said happened and would happen how could he not of been hi like all the time?

11. jesus came from the most high

12. But. OF COURSE HE DID.....

13. I don't know if Jesus smoked weed but I know this... I would smoke Jesus

14. Probably not. Drank hella wine though

15. The dude was soaking in vats of holy anointing oil . He had the third eye vision to see with

16. I would smoke a joint with him.

17. Jesus got all his homies baked then made them believe he turned water into wine. Little did they know it was wine the whole time

18. No but he should have.prolly would have saved him from being nailed to a cross.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app