Broke Up With Girlfriend Of 4 Years The Other Day, Feeling A Bit Lost

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by solidguitar77, Jul 8, 2014.

1. They aren't all cunts, trust me. I got fucked over a few times but i got a good one now, I think lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 minutemaid, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Shit sucks... I was engaged, just bought a house (myself). She couldn't hold out but 2 months before she was chasing something else down. So I had her remove her shit that night. Now she is poor, working fulltime at a shit job, and dropped out of school. Shit hit home when she heard/ seen me getting down, and doing what I do in life. Sadly this other girl will be gone soon too, as she doesn't live here. 

Oh well. 

3. Same thing happened to me. 5 years relationship ends cuz we wanted different things. Turns out that thing she wanted was some clown she still was in contact with through high school. Never thought anything of it. 'Let her have guy friends' i thought.

Lies after lies i bought. 'Oh he's just a friend' after i find her writing him a letter entitled 'hey baby!' She use to call me that. I took care of her when she needed it the most. He was just an illusion she wanted because I wasn't good enough for her. But screw that. You know women like that that does that now will always do that. Cheaters will never win in this game of life, with true love as the prize.

Op, not all women are cruel like this. We just gotta keep an eye out for her, wherever she is.. She's the one that will never hurt you, leave you, or lie to you. She's there man, don't lose hope. She's all you ever wanted out of life; the one that will make you laugh you ever shed a tear for anyone else. Open your heart and don't think that the next girl will be the same. Because she won't.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. attaboy fuck that bitch, let's go get some fur burgers!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, man.  Hopefully you're right.

[​IMG]

:bongin:

6. OP, no split ever ends on "good terms." That is just wordplay for people who don't want to be together but don't loathe one another. I know this because I once dated a girl for four years and we left on 'good terms' even though we disliked more about each other as the years went by. That term in itself is used for closure (and kind of for the delusional).