What Will You Say To God When You Die?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cooterbrown, Jul 8, 2014.

1. So... where do we go from here?

2. Hell is to my left and heaven is to my right, please step to the left nemo haha jk

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

3. #143 jayfoxpox, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Nci-GVuHE

Thats a scary thought,  i've listened to the evangelicals and they have an answer for everything but lets see if they are fighting the good moral fight,  keep in mind I'm talking about American Evangelical Christians,  I'm not talking about christians in etheopia, egypt, china etc.  cause those christians are nothing like ours.

I always thought it was funny that our christians were so pro-gun, pro-alcohol, and seem to have a hate relationship with the homosexuals and immigrants.   Very little about american christians i find to be even remotely close to Jesus taught.

They are also VERY anti-Unity,  I always thought that was strange too,  but they see it as the whole world uniting in defiance of God and in Favor of a lesser deity Satan.  

I

If you dont mind, I love this stuff......

Have you ever found anything helpful in the Koran?

6. Yes I have

Here is a short documentary that you should watch if you want to know about the koran but don't have the time to read through the whole thing...

http://youtu.be/IXGRJ84F7gI

7. "Dude, what the fuck."

Thats cool bro,  and thats good that you read the stuff, I watched five minutes of your vid I appreciate it.

Would it be safe to say your theology is based on historical written works that directly influenced religion, and contextualized through the lens of the cannabis plant. or is there more to it.

9. Hey

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. The cannabis plant is a way to shift our focus on what is important I have also studied various theories like the one for evolution we have to take every piece of information we can and examine it inside and out.

If you read the book of revelations and compare it to todays world it's obvious we are close to the end times God has a plan and its happening just as we were told it would.

We are in a way being tested to see if we are worthy for the kingdom of heaven but people don't see that

11. Hello brother, how are you today?

Great way to put it  " to shift our focus on what is important".  

Also Evolution is an interesting discussion,  on one hand it seems like a justified belief and in some ways it is especially if we're discussing Micro-Evolution which even creationists should agree on.

But then we have not one fossil clearly demonstrating speciation,  which is to say one species into another species.

It defies reason that out of 1 billion Fossils found not one example of a species changing the only thing we find is clearly defined species without any deviation.

hey man I sent you a pm to invite you to a theology debate room, that i go to occasionally.

That's how evolution is though.. small changes over a long period of time. Those changes are so small, that you're not going to find a weird half fish/half amphibian fossil, but a fossil of a fully functioning animal that existed in between the stages.. which we have found. All those billion fossils are the examples of species changing.

14. Yes evolution is a religion on its own you have to believe in some big bang that created everything from nothing, it just tries to get God out of the picture.

Here is a link about evolution check it out its a real brain twister it'll get your attention

http://advindicate.com/articles/2986

yeah like I said it seems like a justified belief, seems logical and rational and above most believable.

i'm indifferent on the issue all I'm saying is not one physical example.  

and I'm not just talking animals and fish i'm talking about even flowers that science says has undergone speciation. 

and Fossils arent rare, thats usually an argument the militant darwinists use but the truth is we cant even document fossils fast enough they are found so often from so many aspiring archologists.

Not even a college professor can provide one fossil demonstrating speciation.

Thats all I'm saying.

Thing is, like I said, you're not going to find a weird, mutated fossil.

This is a fish at a pet store where I used to live. It has "legs". Granted, the fish doesn't have the lungs to walk out of water with them, but some walking fish do. We can see them living today even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9uthpXZfPY

Now lets imagine this fish, and it slowly evolving over millions of years.. and at every 100 years, one dies and leaves a fossil. 100 years from now, the changes will be so minor, you'll barely notice a difference. Another 100 years, the changes will be so minor that you'll barely notice a difference from the last 100 years. Another 100, and the same thing. Keep taking snapshots every 100 years until it evolved in an amphibian, and you'll barely notice a difference between each 100 years. Every 100 years you'll look at the fossil and think that it clearly represents a whole animal.. but if you take all those 100 year snapshots and put them in a flip book, you'll see how it changed slowly over a long period of time.

This video can better explain why you won't find a specific fossil that screams speciation though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdWLhXi24Mo

Thanks that was fun vid to watch.

I disagree with the part where he says you'll never find a fossil showing anything between animal A and animal Z.

Thats not rational, and it shows bias.

It's logical to believe there should be evidence of letters B through Y.

But scientists just tell us they dont exist and nobody questions it.

And B through Y will look like fully functional animals that you wouldn't accept as speciation fossils.. It's half true that you'll never find one fossil as proof for speciation as all fossils are proof for speciation. If A was a fish and Z an amphibian, then F would be the fish I showed you above, M would be a mudskipper type animal. Pick out any letter from B through Y and it'll be a fully functional animal that is proof of speciation from A to Z.

Not sure how else I could explain why you won't find a fossil that without a doubt shows speciation, so I'll just ask as to what kind of fossil would you accept as proof for speciation? Are you looking for a monkeyfishfrog fossil or something?

19. You need to stop welching on our bets, homie. :cool:

20. All i want's 100 million $$s and a bad chick