What Will You Say To God When You Die?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cooterbrown, Jul 8, 2014.

Cause and effect. Apollo used to believe in it, til he found out he is due to be replaced.. think he is trying to keep me from dying now. Self serving asshole..

2. So the bible. Is that just a book some random ass guy wrote so people for thousands of years would think his thoughts and opinions were yours?

3. Why did you make my life so painful?

4. Id probably ask him if he is as terrible as religion make him seem. And hope the answer is no, that he isn't terrible at all, but superchill and forgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. "Huh, I guess those nutters were right... well, the rest is up to you."

6. So you actually don't exist?

7. #27 -13 Amp-, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Id say thank you for loving us so much that you created hell just in case we didn't love you back...

8. :cry: :cry:

9. How do you work in such mysterious ways?

10. There would be no time for questions because I would be trying to have sex with it.

Omega369

11. I would ask him why is not believing in you a appropriate punishment of burning for eternity.... What about peaceful non religious atheists, that only "crime" was not believing in god.. Even reckless, evil people don't deserve such a punishment in hell. What a dick

12. look at me, denying the inevitable... and look at you, the avatar of my desperation.
    when it is finally time to open that door, you will be first through.  you know it the same as i do.
    i'll get the door.

13. Why are you full of wrath, vindictive hypocritical, and contradictory?

Also what the fuck happened with the platypus.

One more thing if we are made in your image does that mean our bad qualities too?

and you were a burning bush, you are technically a flaming faggot as are the rest of us?

Last thing I swear to you! Why are your followers so stupid?

14. Lol some of these responses prove why hell was created in the first place

Its not the non believing part that sends you to hell its the fact that your a sinner. We all are, even if your not a bad perso you have still committed plenty of sins. The reason you go to hell for not believing is because you have no way to atone for your sins. If god could allow sin into heaven then he wouldn't be holy and just. The whole reason for Jesus was a perfect sacrifice that could atone for everyone. And if you read how ignorant some of these people would be straight to God's face, can you really blame him for creating hell lol.

15. i aint gonna say shit, ima take a swing at that motherfucker

16. I'd ask for his brother...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. your a brainwashed dumbass. I lost IQ points just reading that.

18. Uh oh this kid on the internet called me a dumbass, he must be smarter then me. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. There is absolutely no proof of the bible or any religion in any matter. If your god really loved us, he wouldn't be completely hidden from the world, and answer no prayers. If you were god would you create a retarded system he has? Would you be at peace knowing half of your population is suffering the worst punishment anyone could imagine due to the fact of sin that you created through free will? The bible has many failed idiotic passages, slavery, and rape that is approved in not only the old testament, but the new. So your telling me after reading such a book with 0 proof, and absolutely no contact with him or feeling in the heart, I'm going to believe In him rover some other god, and trust that burning pit is differnt than the others and I will see him in heaven and be at 100% blissful peace? What a crock of shit.

Hell was created because you failed to specify which god you were talking about? Not sure if you noticed, but there's a ton of different gods. Even if you wanted us to assume you were talking about YOUR God from the bible, there are people who only really follow the OT God, some who only really follow the NT God, and some who follow the whole contradictory mess. Don't damn us heathens to hell due to your shortcomings, that just makes you look bad..