What Will You Say To God When You Die?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cooterbrown, Jul 8, 2014.

1. #1 Cooterbrown, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    This question is for all the evolutionists and non-believers out there. Let's just say for a minute that you died and instead of nothing like you thought it turns out you were wrong all along and there was a God. What would your reasoning be for not believing in him? No easy answers like "I know there's no God so that's impossible", this is a what if question, just playing devils advocate here.

2. According to the bible, i'm gonna burn in hell forever. I would never do that to my kids even if they hated me.

3. Sup.

Now, for all the people who believe in God, what will you say to the Devil?

4. Where da bud at?

5. Well this is awkward, because I AM GOD

6. your question in the title and body are different.

"Sorry for hogging all the good weed"

or

"Thanks for putting me in 'Murica"

or

"A couple more inches would of been nice"

7. I would tell him he sucks, that the human societies he created sucked and that just because he stopped making the earth like 2000 years ago (or whatever it is they believe) and is bored now it doesn't give him the right to cause pain and suffering everywhere for his sick amusement.

Then I'd be like can I stay? I'll suck yo dick?

8. Sins? bud, you got me confused with my evil twin brother. Anyway I don't believe in god because I feel that the bible and religion in general has historically been a way for people to understand the world around them. Why is the sun bright? because god. Now we have science that can help us understand the world and how things work.

9. Does eternity get boring?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

10. Which God? :confused_2:

11. If there were a place and a God I'd ask him where the weed spot is and where are the titties 

12. Herpda Dibly Derp imma "evolutionist"

13. ..."What's next..."

Oh sorry...I believe in evolution and Conscious Awareness....DO pardon  :smoking:

14. Well when I meet Zeus on Mount Olympus, I'll send him your regards.

15. Cool! I'll be meeting Hermes, I might see you there ;p

16. Suck my dick.

I'm sure you will, I've been asked to takeover for Apollo when I cross over..

18. #19 pickledpie, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Wow, you must be high in the echelon. Good karma? Or does apollo not believe in karma?

19. "why you'll forgive sinners yet you threw satan out of heaven for being a dick?"