Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reckon This Is 2G?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Flying_Bongs, Jul 8, 2014.

1. [quote name="suburbannoizekilla" post="20345639" timestamp="1406228232"]Dude thats not even A gram. The bottle cap would weight more I think too. But the bittlecaps not the issue. Tell him to send you a video of him setting the scale to zero and then put the bud on. Or zero it with the cap on. Thats some fucked up shit your boys tryna pull on you

Yeah dude, 'buddy' probably wasn't the best word to use. He's an old mate who became too selfish and money obsessed and I only stay on good terms with him cause he sells me decent bud (which is hard to get down in Australia). Personally I think he's a prick

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's like .5 weed and .2 stem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Pic of it on your scale? I think you're just saying that so it doesn't look like you're getting ripped off there's no way in hell that cap is only .1 making the bud 2.5 loolol maybe in dream land

4. Dude, what kind of life do you think I live that I would go through some elaborate lie just so I don't look like a tool on gc. That buds long gone man, sorry

5. My bad I didn't really look at the dates but people have lied about stranger things on this website. Just saying.

6. I know what you mean man, nothing personal. Too much negative banter on here sometimes

7. [quote name="Flying_Bongs" post="20345649" timestamp="1406228424"][quote name="suburbannoizekilla" post="20345639" timestamp="1406228232"]Dude thats not even A gram. The bottle cap would weight more I think too. But the bittlecaps not the issue. Tell him to send you a video of him setting the scale to zero and then put the bud on. Or zero it with the cap on. Thats some fucked up shit your boys tryna pull on you

Yeah dude, 'buddy' probably wasn't the best word to use. He's an old mate who became too selfish and money obsessed and I only stay on good terms with him cause he sells me decent bud (which is hard to get down in Australia). Personally I think he's a prick

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]

You know what man, I wouldnt kiss a guys ass for decent weed. You deserve better. Seems like your not a prick like alot of GC members.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I reckon he smoked it while y'all  were overseas. Much obliged fer that thar one post. *tips hat and smiles*

9. whyd he need that cap its not like the nug wouldnt fit on the scale haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Stem makes like .3 so yeah. You got a scale

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Most of the 2.6 is in the bottle cap. My scale says a bottle cap weighs 3 g. I'd ask him to put a penny beside the stuff. Cause that looks like less than a g if that cap is the size of a powerade cap or smaller.

12. And if you never had it, why not just wait till you get back, then buy it?

And almost everywhere, a g is worth 10 bucks. Don't pay 40 even if that is 2 gs. 

13. Well, honestly, this whole thing stinks to high heaven!

Don't buy drugs from overseas man!
    That's common sence, I don't care who you are...

14. That's not 2.0

Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit